Keep up to date with all the most important stories in Mobile Gaming with our Mobile Gaming Roundup. Check out below what got people talking last week! Read here for last week’s mobile gaming news.
Mobile Gaming Roundup
Apex Legends Mobile Now Available in Multiple Countries
The mobile version of Apex Legends is approaching release and has reached the stage of the so-called soft launch – this is when the project is included in a limited number of territories for testing. Apex Legends Mobile is now available in ten countries.
The game has been launched to residents of Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, Mexico, Malaysia, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, and the Philippines. If you happen to be in one of these countries, you can download Apex Legends Mobile from Google Play or the App Store.
The soft launch will include the following:
- Classic card “Edge of the World”.
- Battle Royale, Mini Battle Royale, Team Deathmatch, 3v3 Arena, and Ranked Battle Royale modes.
- Clubs with bonus experience.
- Characters Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Wraith, Bangalore, Octane, Mirage, and Pathfinder. Another character, Caustic, is unlocked at level 25 of the Battle Pass.
- A real-money store with vaults, small crates, and Apex Packs. The store also has a crafting tab where you can create cosmetic items.
- Battle Pass – free, paid, and PremiumPLUS (with additional levels, experience, and rewards).
Get ready for Apex Legends Mobile by picking up one of the Best Mobile Controllers to give yourself a huge advantage over the other players.
Blizzard Confirms Warcraft is Coming to Mobile
Blizzard is set to make several huge Warcraft announcements over the next few months. The most important of these looks to be the presentation of a new add-on for World of Warcraft, the presentation of Warcraft Mobile, and before that, the company promises to present new content for Hearthstone.
Schedule for the near future:
- The first of three expansions for Hearthstone – March 15.
- Arena World Championship starts on March 18.
- a new addition for World of Warcraft – April 19.
- Presentation of mobile Warcraft – May.
Recall the information that Blizzard released about Warcraft Mobile in early February. It will be the first game in the universe since the release of the disappointing Warcraft III: Reforged in 2020 and the second for iOS and Android after Hearthstone.
PUBG: New State Sees Considerable Drop in Player Numbers
If you were aware of mobile video games during the year 2021, you know that PUBG: New State was one of the most anticipated in the entire market.
However, that hype created a lot of disappointment at the time of the premiere because it did not fulfill many things that were promised.
One of the most interesting mechanics in New State was Recruit. If you were in a Squad match and there were only 3 of you on your team, you could recruit an enemy when you had him down.
It has always worked in New State since its premiere. But only three months after its launch, this stopped being interesting due to several problems.
The fact is that if you try to recruit a BOT, he will automatically surrender before you can recruit him. The drop in players has been such that New States see BOTs making up 60% or 80% of all players who are in the game. This is very far from what it was at its premiere.
In all the Samsung Galaxy meters, the drop in players has been noted, and even in many apps such as Game Launcher, it has fallen by almost 50% in the last three months.
Join our Community
Join our community to be kept up to date on all the latest gaming news, reviews, guides, and other Mobile Gaming News Roundups.