Knowing how to Relocate in State of Survival is vital to progressing and growing powerful in the game. It allows you to attack other players in PvP more effectively and to take part in activities with your Alliance.
Keep reading to learn all you need to know about Relocating / Teleporting in State of Survival.
What are State of Survival Relocators
In State of Survival, there are 3 items that allow you to teleport to different locations within your State. These range from random teleports to alliance territory teleports. A full summary of these can be seen below.
- Alliance Relocator – Relocates your Settlement close to your Alliance Leader’s.
- Random Relocator – Relocates your Settlement to a random location in your State.
- Advanced Relocator – Relocates your Settlement to a chosen location in your State.
Advanced Relocators are your best option to relocate in State of Survival. They allow you to teleport exactly where you want. They can also be used when you have troops outside of your settlement.
This is ideal for PvP, as you can teleport directly next to your target, attack them and then teleport away again before they even know what has happened.
How to get State of Survival Relocators
To teleport in State of Survival, you must first get hold of these Relocator Items. They can be obtained in the following ways.
- Biocap Store
- Daily Deals
- Alliance Store
- Event Rewards
- Market Stall
The above are the best ways to gain State of Survival Teleport items as they are the most efficient in terms of cost. This is especially the case when you find them at a discount in the stores.
However, if you do not have any teleport items, and need to teleport quickly, you can buy them on demand when trying to relocate in exchange for Biocaps. This is however not recommended as it is an expensive option.
How to Relocate in State of Survival
To Teleport in State of Survival you have a few options depending on which Relocator Item you are using. Follow the below instructions depending on which item you want to use.
- Alliance Relocator – navigate to your backpack and select the Alliance Relocator item. From here, select use and you will be redirected to a spot nearest to your Alliance Leader. If you are happy, click “Relocate” and your Settlement will move to the new spot.
- Random Relocator – navigate to your Backpack and select the Random Relocator item. From here, select use and you will be redirected to a random spot in your State. If you are happy, click “Relocate” and your Settlement will move to the new spot.
- Advanced Relocator – go to the State map and find the spot you want to relocate to. Select it and click “Relocate”.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
State of Survival Relocate Tips
- Check the various shops every day for Relocator items. This is a cost-effective way to build up a stockpile. You can often find them at a massive discount.
- Use Advanced Relocators to attack enemies. Teleporting close to an enemy is key for PvP. It allows them, and their alliance, much less time to react as your troops march to their settlement.
- Don’t waste Advanced Relocators. If you just need to get away from somewhere quickly, use a Random Relocator. If you need to return to your alliance, use an Alliance Relocator.
Check out this article on State of Survival Tips and Tricks for Beginners for more great ideas on how to grow powerful in the game.
More SoS Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this guide on how to Relocate in State of Survival useful then join our community to be kept up to date on any new State of Survival Guides posted.