Originating from White Snake, a snake spirit from a Chinese legend, Bai Liuli is a Rare Shimmer Fighter Esper. She can deal good damage and steal a buff from her targets with every hit. On top of this, she also has a decent self-preservation passive that can dispel debuffs from herself each turn.
Bai Liuli Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,097
- HP: 10,877
- DEF: 810
- SPD: 99
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Bai Liuli a Good Esper in Dislyte?
On one of just a few Rare Shimmer Espers, Bai Liuli has some instant utility for early-game players. As a Shimmer she is able to be used across a lot of content as she has no particular weakness to another element. On top of this, as a Rare Esper, she is relatively easy to get duplicates of for Resonance. However, as you progress you will want to quickly want to replace her with better Fighter Espers.
While her third ability, Incorporeal, is capable of some serious damage, it is severely limited by the way it works. It attacks 5 enemies at random with each hit on the same target decreasing its damage. While it does have a chance to steal a debuff each time, this does make Bai Liuli less and less effective as enemy Espers are killed. This is particularly problematic against bosses where you often fight just 1 enemy.
Bai Liuli Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Bai Liuli’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 30% chance of inflicting Silence for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 7: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 1: At the start of Bai Liuli’s turn, dispels 1 debuff from herself.
- Level 1: Attacks random enemies 5 times. Damage per hit: 90% ATK. Each hit has a 50% chance of stealing 1 buff. Each hit inflicts Sear for 2 turns. Prioritizes attacking different enemies. Damage against the same enemy: –15% each time.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Bai Liuli Captain Ability
Bai Liuli Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Bai Liuli at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Shedding
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Bai Liuli Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Incorporeal: Final Damage +10%.|
|Life Flux||When HP is below 40%, Healing +10%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Rampage Pursuit||When the target’s HP is below 50%, Damage +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
Bai Liuli Divinate
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Bai Liuli receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +480
- HP +2,036
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is below 50%, Hiss’ damage +20%
Bai Liuli Equipment
As a Fighter Esper, you want to ensure Bai Liuli is dealing as much damage as possible. In addition, you can consider increasing her ACC to give her debuffs a better chance of landing as this is another area of utility that she has. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Bai Liuli’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, ACC, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.