In Dislyte, there are 2 things that you will want to level fast: Espers and your Squad Level. The higher the level of your Espers, the more powerful they will be, and the higher the level of your Squad, the more game modes you will have access to along with a higher stamina cap. It can be a bit of a grind for both of these so hopefully this Dislyt Fast Leveling Guide should help speed up the process.
In this Dislyte Leveling Fast Guide, we will first cover each of the level types you will want to increase. We will also discuss in detail the best places to do this along with some tips that will help make this all much more efficient.
Dislyte Squad Level
Increasing your Dislyte Squad Level, also known as your Account level, is vital in unlocking some of the game’s content and also getting past some Esper level caps. When you first start the game, your Squad Level will of course be at 1. At this point, you will have a very low maximum Stamina, a maximum Esper level of 15, and limited access to the different game modes Dislyte has to offer.
All of this will slow down your progress. Firstly, your lower Stamina cap will mean you run out quicker and don’t replenish as much when not playing, this prevents you from spamming battles for EXP. Additionally, your Esper Level limit will mean you won’t be able to beat the harder content for better rewards. Your Squad Level can be increased to 100, with each level increasing your Stamina Cap and max Esper level as below:
|Squad Level||Max Esper Level|
|1 – 9||15|
|10 – 14||20|
|15 – 39||Squad Level +10|
As you will probably realize by now, you will want to get your Squad Level up as fast as possible so you can improve your Espers more, beat harder content for better rewards, and increase your Stamina cap. We will cover the best methods for this in the next section.
Fast Leveling your Dislyte Squad Level
The relationship between Stamina cost and Squad Level EXP is pretty straightforward when it comes to the majority of game modes. For every 1 Stamina that a game mode costs to complete, you will be rewarded with 10 Squad EXP as a reward. For example, Desolate Lands costs 15 Stamina to battle and you, therefore, gain 150 Squad EXP when you beat it.
However, there are a couple of exceptions to this rule. There is one particular game mode that will give you a better Squad EXP/Stamina return and there are a few that will cost you zero stamina but still payout some Squad EXP. These are outlined below:
- Ripple Dimension – costs 3 Stamina per battle but you are rewarded with 50 Squad EXP when you win.
- Cube Miracle, Infinite Miracle, Calamity Island – each of these Trials costs 0 Stamina to challenge but you still get 50 Squad EXP as a reward. However, there are only a limited number of these you can complete.
Of course, the Stamina cost is not your only consideration when leveling your Dislyte Squad Level Fast. Indeed, you will want to be minimizing the time it takes. The simplest thing to do here is to just challenge lower-level difficulties of each game mode that you know you can beat quickly.
However, this will see your other rewards deteriorate and is not really recommended. Later in this Dislyte Leveling Fast Guide, we will cover some specific tips that can help you complete all difficulties at a quicker pace.
Dislyte Esper Level
The next level type you will want to be leveling fast in Dislyte is your Esper level. Each Esper can reach a maximum level of 60 with each increased level improving their stats. Additionally, as covered in our Esper Guide, you will also be able to increase their Ascension further as you increase their level.
This will be key in enabling you to beat harder game content and to move further up the Point War tiers if you are a fan of PvP. Unfortunately, this can be a particularly slow process as you must use an item called Experimon in order to give EXP to your Espers. Additionally, you will need a huge amount of these to get your Espers all the way to level 60.
What are Experimon in Dislyte
As mentioned above, you must use an item called Experimon to award your Espers with EXP for leveling. There are 4 different tiers of Experimon available in Dislyte with each awarding a different amount of EXP. This is outlined below:
- Sub Experimon (Grey) – 100 EXP
- Basic Experimon (Green) – 1,000 EXP
- Advanced Experimon (Blue) – 4,000 EXP
- Elite Experimon (Purple) – 20,000 EXP
At first glance, this seems like quite a lot. However, as a general guide to the sheer number of these you will require, it takes 714,400 EXP to get a single Esper from level 1 to level 50. On top of this, there are very few ways that you can actually gain them as we will outline in the next section.
How to Get Experimon in Dislyte
As mentioned above, Experimon must be used to level Espers. However, they are a somewhat scarce resource in Dislyte. The best place to get them is in the Sonic Rift which is a Trial specifically for farming Experimon.
There are a total of 16 levels here with each difficulty rewarding an increased amount of Experimon but at a slightly higher Stamina cost. The below table breaks this down into the total amount of EXP gained from the Experimon and the corresponding EXP gain per 1 Stamina cost.
It is pretty clear from the above that you will want to make sure you are challenging the highest level in the Sonic Rift that you can beat in order to get the most Exper EXP available per Stamina used. In addition to the Experimon rewards, you will also get a small amount of Gold which will be helpful for improving your Equipment.
In addition to the Sonic Rift, there are a few other methods you can pursue for a small amount of additional Experimon. These are outlined in the list below:
- Gold Shop – you can buy an Advanced Experimon for 30,000 Gold and an Elite Experimon for 150,000 Experimon.
- Bounties – there are specific Bounties available that will reward you with Experimon.
- Ritual Shop – you can spend your Ritual Points, which are obtained by beating the Ritual Miracle, on Experimon. A Basic Experimon will cost 100 points and an Advanced Experimon will cost 400 points.
- Regular Event – many of the game’s regular events will have Experimon as rewards. Make sure you are always completing these events to maximize your rewards.
Dislyte Fast Leveling Tips
Now that you know the basics of leveling your Squad Level and Esper Levels, it is time to take a look at some specific tips that will help you out. For example, getting more stamina to complete more Dislyte Trials each day and improving your Espers to win battles quicker. Keep reading below to see these and more:
Get more Stamina
To level fast in Dislyte you will need to maximize the Stamina you have available to you each day for completing Trials for the EXP gain. There are a couple of easy ways this can be done as outlined below:
- Buy Stamina with your Nexus Crystals. You can buy packs of 90 Stamina for 100 Nexus Crystals up to 10 times a day. This is a massive 900 extra though of course will cost a lot. Read our Guide on How to Get Free Nexus Crystals for help with this.
- Complete Bounties that reward you with Stamina. Remember you can refresh your Bounty list for just 10,000 Gold which allows you to cycle through until you land on a Bounty with this as a reward. An Epic Stamina Bounty will give you a massive 104 Stamina. Doing this 3 times a day can make a big difference.
- Buy Stamina in the Shops. If you get lucky, you can buy 50 Stamina in the Gold Shop for 50,000 Gold. You can also buy 90 Stamina a day from the Friendship Shop.
- Complete a Hard DJ Contest every day. Doing this will give you the 150 points required to get the daily reward from this game mode and you can even do it AFK if you don’t care about your score. If you get lucky, you will get some Stamina.
- Lastly, make sure you are taking part in all the special events that regularly occur. These will quite often include Stamina as a reward.
Improve your Espers
The better your Espers are, the faster they will be able to complete each game mode. This will therefore make the leveling process much quicker for bother your Squad Level and your Esper Levels. There are many ways this can be done, for example through Ascension, Resonance, Ability Advancement, and Equipment. Check out our Dislyte Esper Guide for more details on each of these.
Pick the Right Espers for each Game Mode
Each game mode in Dislyte will have certain Espers which are more suited for it. Picking the right ones will make it easier for you to beat the challenge. This will of course see you getting more rewards and leveling faster in Dislyte. Check out our Dislyte Guides for information on each game mode that will help you pick the right team.
Gain more Espers
When you first start the game you will have a pretty small roster of Espers to choose from. Building this up quickly will be very helpful in improving your chances against the harder game modes. The simplest way to do this is by spinning Gold Records at the Echo.
However, there are some Espers that you can focus on getting under different methods as a new player. Check out our list of the Best Espers for Free Players for more details on each of these and how to get them.
The Blitz feature allows you to essentially skip the battle and automatically get to the result for the rewards. This is absolutely the fastest way of leveling in Dislyte as the reward is instant. To use the Blitz feature you must have MemoChips which can be gained from Bounties and by completing the Daily Quests. The number of MemoChips required for a Blitz depends on the number of turns it takes you to win.
Another good feature to use to help you with leveling fast in Dislyte is the Multi-Battle function. When used, this allows you to set a game mode up to fight 10 battles automatically. While this is going on, you can go complete another game mode manually. This essentially allows you to play 2 game modes at once for faster rewards and EXP.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Leveling Fast Guide useful then join our community below to keep up to date on any new Dislyte Guides posted.