Originating from Siren, creatures from Greek mythology who were half human and half bird who lured sailors to destruction, Celine is an Epic Flow Controller Esper. She uses her abilities to reduce enemy AP and put them to sleep. She can also dispel debuffs from allies and help them with powerful buffs.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 874
- HP: 14,317
- DEF: 911
- SPD: 104
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Controller
- Element: Flow
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Wanderer
- Origins: Greek
- Deity: Siren
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Celine a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Celine is a Controller who has a focus on inflicting the enemy team with Sleep to prevent them from taking any actions. In addition to this, she is able to reduce the entire enemy team’s AP and buff her team with SPD UP and DEF Up. To get the most out of her you’ll need to max out her Resonance so that her Sleep debuffs last for 2 turns.
You’ll want to build Celine with SPD so that you can act early to get your Sleep debuffs out before the enemy can hit you. In addition, ACC will be important to ensure these Sleeps actually land. Both her basic ability, Serene Melody, and her third ability, Slumber, are able to inflict Sleep.
Slumber attacks the entire enemy team, has a chance to inflict them with Sleep, and reduces their AP. Slumber attacks 1 enemy with a chance to inflict Sleep. Lastly, her second ability, Sound of Nature, is also very useful for team support as it grants SPD Up and DEF Up to all her allies. This can quickly turn the battle in your favor with allies getting ahead in the turn order possibly saving them from being taken down.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Celine’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 90% ATK. 50% chance of inflicting Sleep for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
Sound of Nature
- Level 1: Dispels 1 debuff from each ally. Grants SPD Up to all allies for 2 turns and DEF Up for 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 80% ATK. Enemy AP –20%. 80% chance of inflicting Sleep for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Action Point reduction increased to 25%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 90%.
- Level 4: Action Point reduction increased to 30%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Celine Captain Ability
Increases ally ACC by 30%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Celine at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Sound of Nature
- Phase 4: RESIST +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Slumber: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +5%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +18.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Slumber: Sleep extended to 2 turns.|
As a Controller, you’ll want to increase her ACC to improve the chance that she will land her Sleep debuffs. In addition, having extra SPD will help her get these debuffs out early in the turn order as well as help her cycle through her abilities more often for additional enemy AP reduction and team buffs. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Celine’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.