Originating from Anuket, the Nile River’s patron deity from Egyptian mythology, Kaylee is an Epic Flow Controller Esper. She uses Freeze debuffs and AP reduction attacks to disrupt the ability of enemies to take their turns.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,172
- HP: 11,413
- DEF: 831
- SPD: 104
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Controller
- Element: Flow
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Egyptian
- Deity: Anuket
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Kaylee a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Kaylee is a Controller Esper who has a focus on Freeze debuffs and AP reduction attacks. This allows her to be effective in disrupting the enemies’ ability to get off their best abilities with regularity. In addition, she can increase her chance of landing Crits to see her do some decent damage to boot.
However, versus other Controller options, Kaylee is quite weak. Indeed, it is just her third ability, Dance of Deluge, that can inflict Freeze on the enemy. It attacks all enemies 3 times with only crit hits giving a 60% chance of inflicting Freeze. This is not nearly a high enough chance to make her a reliable Controller considering the additional requirement of the hit being a crit.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Kaylee’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 90% ATK. If the enemy is afflicted with Freeze, Damage +50%. Upon a Crit, C. Rate Up +1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 40% ATK. Each hit has a 50% chance of inflicting –15% AP. Upon a Crit, 50% chance of dispelling 1 buff, and 30% chance of inflicting Freeze for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 45%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Dance of Deluge
- Level 1: Gains C. RATE Up for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies 3 times. Damage per hit: 30% ATK. Each Crit has a 60% chance of inflicting Freeze for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 35%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 40%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 45%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Kaylee Captain Ability
Increases ally C. RATE by 20%.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Kaylee at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Criss Cross
- Phase 4: ACC +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: C. RATE +15%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Dance of Deluge: Final Damage +10%.|
|Feral Retribution||When the target is Incapacitated, damage +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Wild Expulsion||Upon a Crit, 18% chance of dispelling 1 buff from the target.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Criss Cross: Reducing AP changed to absorbing AP.|
As a Controller Esper who makes use of Freeze to disrupt the enemy, you’ll want to ensure she has good ACC to maximize the chance that her debuffs will land. In addition, a high amount of SPD will allow her to cycle through her abilities more often. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Kaylee’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.