Originating from Medjed, a deity from Egyptian mythology who appears in the Book of the Dead, Layla is a Rare Shimmer Fighter Esper. She is a damage dealer who also benefits from being able to distribute powerful debuffs to the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 811
- HP: 14,269
- DEF: 850
- SPD: 94
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Layla a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Layla is a Fighter Esper who excels when being able to distribute debuffs to the enemy with each of her abilities. Her first ability, Fainting Lightwave, has a chance to inflict Stun, her second ability, Berserker Ray, has a chance to inflict Diseased, and her third ability, Gaze of the True Gods has a chance to inflict Poison on all enemies.
However, overall, the damage she can deal is much weaker than her counterparts. Additionally, the debuffs she can inflict have quite a low chance of success requiring her to have a build that focuses on ACC at the expense of damage. As such, she is a useful option in the early game, in particular with her Diseased debuff for Apep, but should be replaced with better Fighters as you progress.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Layla’s abilities can be seen below.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 30% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 35%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 180% ATK. 70% chance of inflicting Diseased for 2 turns. If the enemy is afflicted with Poison, Damage +100%. Transfers 1 debuff from each ally to them.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 200%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Gaze of the True Gods
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 2 times. Damage per hit: 45% ATK. 80% chance of inflicting Poison for 3 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 50%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Layla Captain Ability
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Layla at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: ATK +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Dragon Gasp
- Phase 4: C. RATE +5%
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Berserker Ray: Final Damage +10%.|
|Feral Retribution||When the target is Incapacitated, damage +10%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Defense Intrusion||When attacking, 16% chance of ignoring RESIST.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
As a Fighter Esper, it is always useful to boost her ATK. On top of this, it is important to focus on improving her chances of inflicting her numerous debuffs with higher ACC. SPD can also be a good option to allow her to cycle through her abilities more often for more chances of inflicting debuffs. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Layla’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize ATK BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.