Originating from Kaya-No-Hime, the Japanese god of vegetation, grass, and fields, Mei is an Epic Inferno Fighter Esper. She is an AoE Fighter who inflicts her enemies with Voodoo Doll to increase the damage she deals to them and can also perform pursuit attacks which can heal her.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,097
- HP: 11,749
- DEF: 874
- SPD: 97
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Mei a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Mei makes for a really interesting option as a Fighter Esper when it comes to your Epic options. Her kit relies on you making use of her Voodoo Doll debuff to boost her damage against those inflicted by an additional 10%. Combined with a build that focuses on increasing damage with either Calamity or Thunder Equipment, she can do some serious damage.
Using her third ability, Sky Totem, will inflict Voodoo Doll on all enemies as well as attack them all and grant her C. RATE Up. In addition, she will perform a Pursuit attack with her basic ability, Replacing Graft, on any enemies that resist Voodoo Doll. The Pursuit Attack will ignore 50% of DEF and also heal her by 15% of the damage dealt. This adds some great durability.
Lastly, her second ability, Wither Branch, can reduce the cooldown on Sky Totem by a serious amount. It attacks all enemies, grants Mei ATK Up, and reduces Sky Totem’s cooldown by 1 turn for each enemy without Voodoo Doll, up to a maximum of -2 turns.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Mei’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Restores HP. Healing: 15% of damage dealt.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 45% ATK. Gains ATK Up for 1 turn. If the target is not afflicted with Voodoo Doll when attacked, Sky Totem’s Cooldown -1 turn, up to -2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 50%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 90% ATK. Gains C. RATE Up for 1 turn. Inflicts Voodoo Doll. After casting Sky Totem, performs a Pursuit Attack on enemies without Voodoo Doll using Replacing Graft. The Pursuit Attack ignores 50% DEF.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Mei Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK by 24%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Mei at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Wither Branch
- Phase 4: RESIST +10%
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Sky Totem: Final Damage +10%.|
|Life Blast||When HP is 100%, C. RATE +25%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Power Suppression||When at an elemental advantage, Damage +12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Sky Totem: Gains an extra turn.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Mei receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +540
- HP +2,290
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the target has fewer than 2 debuffs, Sky Totem’s Final Damage +15%
There are a few options you can take with Mei in terms of Equipment. You can either look to maximize her raw DPS potential by boosting her C. DMG and C. RATE or you can add counter chances for some healing and damage buffs against enemies with debuffs. Due to her AoE Voodoo Doll debuffs, this can in particular be quite useful. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Thunder: Increase C. DMG by 50%. Grants an extra 30% when attacking Bosses
- Calamity: Damage against targets with a debuff +20%. For each additional debuff on the target, damage +3%, with a maximum additional increase of 15%.
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
- Avatara: 25% chance of Counterattack upon taking damage
Lastly, Mei’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, ACC, and C. DMG.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.