Originating from Baldr, a god from Norse mythology often associated with light and beauty, Bardon is a Rare Inferno Defender Esper. He uses buffs to improve the DEF of allies and a passive to gain extra attacks on the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 829
- HP: 11,035
- DEF: 1,082
- SPD: 95
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Bardon a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Simply put, Bardon is not great when it comes to Defender Espers. Indeed, versus other options, he really does not provide much protection to allies. Only his third ability, Rise to Honor, does this as it grants DEF Up to all allies. Additionally, although his damage scales off of his DEF, it still remains quite low. It is recommended to switch over to other Defenders as soon as you have a chance.
However, it is worth highlighting his passive ability, Honorbound. This ability sees Bardon gain a counter on enemies who attack his allies that have below 50%. His damage from this ability scales off of defense and can grow nicely with the right build.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Bardon’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 90% ATK. 30% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Trigger Chance increased to 35%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 4: Trigger Chance increased to 40%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 6: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 1: When a teammate (excluding Bardon) below 50% HP takes a hit, Bardon attacks the attacker. Damage: 20% ATK +60% DEF. Triggers 1 time per turn.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 70%.
- Level 3: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 80%.
Rise to Honor
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 210% ATK. Grants DEF Up to all allies for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 220%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 230%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 240%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Bardon Captain Ability
Increases ally DEF in Point War by 24%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Bardon at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Honorbound
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: DEF +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Honorbound: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +4%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Field of Thorns||When attacking while not in own turn, damage +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Bardon receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +480
- HP +2,036
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Lightshield’s Damage +15%
As a Defender who sees his damage scale off of his DEF, you’ll want to increase this. Alternatively, adding in shields will help him protect his allies more than his kit already does. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Stonevein: DEF +25%
- Aegis: Allies start the battle with a Shield equal to 15% of max HP.
Lastly, Bardon’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize DEF BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.