Originating from Thor, the Norse god of thunder, Donar is a legendary Flow Defender. He is an unconventional Defender that relies more upon a huge DEF to stay in the game and deal damage and ATK debuffs to the enemy rather than taunting the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 952
- HP: 10,862
- DEF: 1,243
- SPD: 94
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Defender
- Element: Flow
- Rarity: Legendary
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Thor
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Tournament Shop
Is Donar a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Donar is one of the few Defender Espers in Dislyte. He relies upon a huge DEF stat to keep him in the game in order to deal high damage that scales on his DEF and also to distribute ATK debuffs to the enemy. In a sense, he can be thought of as a hybrid between a Fighter and a Defender.
If you are looking for a traditional Defender with Taunt, you should pick someone else as Donar will not do this for you. In addition, you will struggle to get duplicate Donars for Resonance as he is a Legendary. It can therefore be better to work on an Epic Defender first, while you wait to get lucky in the Echo for more Donars.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Donar’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals damage equal to 30% ATK + 50% DEF. 50% chance of inflicting ATK Down on them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 60%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 70%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
- Level 1: Gains Conductor for 1 turn at the end of Thor’s turn. While Conductor is effective, attacks all enemies at the start of his turn. Deals 90% DEF damage.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 95%.
- Level 3: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 100%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Explosions in the Sky
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals damage equal to 80% ATK + 100% DEF. Gains DEF Up and Immunity for 2 turns.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 110%.
- Level 3: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 120%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 140%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Donar Captain Ability
Increases ally DEF by 30%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Donar at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Thundercrack
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: RESIST +15%
- Phase 6: DEF +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Thundercrack (Passive): Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Thundercrack (Passive): When Thunder Blessing reaches max stacks, gains 1 turn.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Shield Slam||When the target’s DEF is below Donar’s, damage + 15%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Explosions in the Sky: Resets the cooldown for Thundercrack (Passive). Gains 2 Thunder Blessing stacks.|
Donar’s main focus is staying alive in order to deal damage that scales off of his DEF and distributing ATK Down debuffs to the enemy. However, his HP is a little low, and therefore keeping this topped up should be a goal for any build. In addition, any further boost to his DEF will be beneficial for both survivability and damage output.
Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Hades: HP regenerated at 35% of damage dealt.
- Stoneveins: DEF +25%
Lastly, Donar’s Relics’ characteristics should prioritize DEF BONUS, HP BONUS, and RESIST.
For more details on finding and determining the best relics for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Relic Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.