Originating from Nyx, a Greek Goddess who is the personification of night, Elaine is a Legendary Wind Fighter Esper. She makes use of unique buffs that clear debuffs from allies whilst also increasing her damage via C. DMG buffs. In addition to this, she is also able to distribute a good amount of debuffs to the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,242
- HP: 11,909
- DEF: 875
- SPD: 105
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Elaine a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Overall, due to her multi stage attack abilities, Elaine can be a good pick for the Countess Sonica Sentinel Hunt and the Fafnir Ritual Miracle. In addition, her ability to Sleep enemies makes her very effective against the Phobetor Sentinel Hunt. However, it is difficult to find a place for in contnt outside of these examples.
Although her passive from her first ability, Night Raid, does ensure her attacks don’t wake enemies afflicted with Sleep, it does not prevent her allies from doing so. This is not great considering her kit is largely focused on this debuff. Therefore, this can quickly become redundent if she is teamed up with other AoE Fighter Espers.
Despite her shrtcomings, it is worth highlighting her uniqiue buffs, Night Goddess and Duskglow. Both of these can trigger when her third ability, Endless Night is used with Duskglow only triggering when Leora is on her team. Night Goddess grants Elaine stealth and transfers 1 debuff from each ally to the target upon a crit whilst Duskglow increases C. DMG.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Elaine’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 90% ATK. Inflicts Sleep for 1 turn. While in Stealth, deals extra damage. Extra Damage: 15% ATK. Passive: Elaine’s attacks won’t interrupt Sleep effects and have a 50% chance of ignoring 25% DEF when attacking enemies with Sleep.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 5 times. Damage per hit: 34% ATK. Each hit steals 1 buff. Inflicts ATK Down and Sleep for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 36%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 38%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 40%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Gains Night Goddess for 2 turns. Clears all enemy Stealth effects (won’t miss and can’t be resisted). Attacks 1 enemy 5 times. Damage per hit: 48% ATK. Each hit inflicts Sleep and Buff Blocker. If Leora is on Elaine’s team and under War Goddess status, Elaine’s Night Goddess duration +1 turn. Passive: At the start of combat, if Leora is an enemy, Elaine gains Duskglow.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 50%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 52%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Elaine Captain Ability
Increases ally C. RATE by 25%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Elaine at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Oblivion Strike
- Phase 4: ACC +10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Endless Night: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Night Raid: Has a chance of ignoring some DEF when attacking enemies without Sleep. The chance increases to 100% when attacking enemies with Sleep.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Burst||For every enemy killed, C. DMG +15%, max +45%. Effective in subsequent waves.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Endless Night: Elaine will always be under Night Goddess status.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Elaine receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When the bearer is under Night Goddess status, Oblivion Strike’s Damage +30%
To make the most of Elaine you will want to be making crit hits whenever she uses her Endless Night ability. This will see her Night Goddess buff transfer 1 debuff from all allies onto her target. ACC from secondary attributes will also be useful in ensuring her multiple debuffs land on their target. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Thunder: C. DMG +50% and an extra +30% when attacking Bosses
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Elaine’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, ACC, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.