Originating from Athena, the Greek goddess of war, handicraft, and practical reason, Leora is a Legendary Flow Fighter Esper. She makes use of powerful attack abilities which can also grant powerful protection buffs to allies and devastating debuffs to the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,264
- HP: 11,632
- DEF: 860
- SPD: 103
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Leora a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Leora is a truly stacked Fighter Esper who can do almost everything: deal huge damage, dispel enemy buffs, apply protection buffs to allies, and debuff the enemy to decrease the damage they can do. She is excellent at wave clearing in PvE, such as Kronos, due to a passive which resets her ability cooldowns at the start of each wave, and in Point War where her stacked is a real menace to counter.
Overall, the highlight of her kit is her unique War Goddess buff can trigger from her second ability, Dawn Guardian, which grants Standoff to all allies, and her third ability, Daylight Beam, which also dispells buffs from a target, deals huge AoE damage, and applies C. RATE Down debuffs to enemies. War Goddess sees Leora’s damage scale further based on the difference between her C. RATE and that of her targets. It also grants 1 ally a Shield.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Leora’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Inflicts Sear for 2 turns. Enemy AP –15%. Passive: At the start of combat, resets all Leora’s Ability Cooldowns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 1: Grants Standoff to allies below 50% HP for 2 turns. Grants Standoff to the remaining allies for 1 turn. Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 150% ATK. Before casting this ability, Leora gains War Goddess for 1 turn. If Leora already has this buff then duration +1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 160%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 170%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 180%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Gains Invincibility and ATK Up for 2 turns. Dispels all buffs on a selected enemy (can’t be resisted), inflicts C. Rate Down for 3 turns, and deals damage. Damage: 50% ATK. Then, inflicts C. Rate Down on all enemies for 2 turns and deals damage. Damage: 100% ATK. Before casting this ability, Leora gains War Goddess for 1 turn; if Elaine is on Leora’s team and under Night Goddess status, Leora gains War Goddess for 2 turns. If Leora already has this buff, then duration +1 turn. Passive: At the start of combat, if Elaine is an enemy, Leora gains Dawnglow.
- Level 2: Damage of the second strike increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Damage of the second strike increased to 115%.
- Level 4: Damage of the second strike increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Leora Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK by 30%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Leora at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Dawn Guardian
- Phase 4: C. RATE +5%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C. DMG +25%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Daylight Beam: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Daylight Beam: C. Rate Down cannot be resisted upon a critical hit.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Burst||For every enemy killed, C. DMG +15%, max +45%. Effective in subsequent waves.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Daylight Beam: Leora will always be under War Goddess status.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Leora receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When the bearer’s HP is above 70%, daylight Beam’s Final Damage +20%
Leora’s kit is best when fully utilizing her unique War Goddess buff. To make maximum use of this you’ll want maximum C. RATE for huge damage, along with increased C. DMG to back it up. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Thunder: C. DMG +50% and an extra +30% when attacking Bosses
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Leora’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, ACC, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.