Originating from Fenrir, a great wolf and son of Loki and Angrboda from Norse mythology, Freddy is a Rare Inferno Fighter Esper. He is capable of huge damage and can dispel buffs from the enemy to reduce their effectiveness.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,203
- HP: 10,629
- DEF: 722
- SPD: 91
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Freddy a Good Esper in Dislyte?
For a Rare Esper, Freddy is capable of some good damage. He is also able to dispel enemy buffs and deal huge damage once his HP drops below a certain level. In addition, once he has reached Ascension Phase 3, his second ability, Wolf Strike, gains Standoff to keep him alive on 1 HP.
This allows him to take advantage of this bonus damage for being on low HP. Using his basic ability, Claw of Greed, will activate this bonus damage via a Pursuit attack that ignores DEF and has a boosted C. RATE. As such, with Fenrir on your team, this can allow you to turn around a battle with a last-gasp effort. However, he does have low HP and will require Support from allies to ensure he is not dispatched too early.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Freddy’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Claw of Greed
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. When Freddy’s HP is below 30%, performs a Pursuit attack (Damage: 120% ATK), C. RATE +30%, and ignores 20% DEF.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Bonus attack HP cost adjusted to 40%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Bonus attack HP cost adjusted 50%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 180% ATK. Gains ATK Up and Standoff for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 200%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 210%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Thrill of the Hunt
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 240% ATK. Dispels 1 buff from the enemy. For every 10% Max HP Freddy loses, Damage +5%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 3: Dispelled buffs increased to 2.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 260%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Freddy Captain Ability
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Freddy at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Wolf Strike
- Phase 4: ATK +10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Thrill of the Hunt: Final Damage +10%.|
|Rampage Pursuit||When the target’s HP is below 50%, Damage +10%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Divine Strike||After casting a non-basic ability, the next basic ability’s damage +20%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
Freddy is in your team to deal maximum damage. Increasing his Counterattack chance can also be helpful in seeing him get his Claw of Greed ability out more often when on low HP. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
- Avatara: Grants 25% chance of using Counterattack when taking damage.
Lastly, Freddy’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.