Originating from Hall, the god of night and darkness from Norse mythology, Hall is a Rare Wind Fighter Esper. He is a consistent damage dealer who is able to assist allies whenever they attack and also distribute some good debuffs along the way.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,082
- HP: 10,771
- DEF: 849
- SPD: 92
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Hall a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Hall is a decent damage dealer in the early game, though you will likely replace him fairly quickly as you pick up rarer Fighter Espers. His main drawback is that his third ability, Silent Night, attacks 2 random enemies meaning his damage is spread thinly. However, this ability does also have a chance to inflict DEF Down and Poison on its targets.
Hall’s main draw is his passive ability, Mistletoe Hunter. Each time an ally attacks, he will assist them with a small amount of additional single-target damage. Additionally, once he reaches Ascension Phase 3, Mistletoe Hunter can also apply Poison. This can allow Hall to quickly infect the whole enemy team if his ACC is high enough. He can also prove useful against Fafnir.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Hall’s abilities can be seen below.
Arrow of Eternal Solitude
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 30% chance of inflicting ATK Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 35%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
Mistletoe Hunter [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: When an ally attacks a target, Hall will attack them as well. Damage: 20% ATK.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 25%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 30%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 35%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 40%.
- Level 1: Attacks 2 random enemies. Damage: 160% ATK. 60% chance of inflicting DEF Down and Poison on them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 170%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 180%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Hall Captain Ability
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Hall at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Mistletoe Hunter
- Phase 4: ATK +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C. DMG +25%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Mistletoe Hunter: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +4%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Field of Thorns||When attacking while not in own turn, damage +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Hall receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +480
- HP +2,036
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP percentage is not above the target’s, Arrow of Eternal Solitude’s Damage +20%
To get the most out of Hall you’ll want to maximize his damage output and Crit potential. In addition, it can be useful to increase your ACC to ensure that his plethora of debuffs land on their targets. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Hall’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.