Originating from Dokkaebi, a powerful mythical creature from Korean mythology, Jin-Hee is an Epic Wind Controller Esper. She makes use of a unique incapacitation buff to prevent enemies from acting and to reduce their AP. In addition, she can buff her allies and steal buffs from the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 952
- HP: 12,783
- DEF: 952
- SPD: 105
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Jin-Hee a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Jin-Hee is a Controller Esper who possesses a unique debuff called Dizzy Daze to prevent her enemies from acting. This is cast when she uses her third ability, Cyclone Screw. Dizzy Daze incapacitates the target but does also boost their AP once per turn when they take a hit.
As well as incapacitating the enemy, this unique debuff also combines well with her second ability, Round Slider. When used, she hits 1 enemy for damage, has a chance to steal a buff from them, and if they are afflicted by Dizzy Daze then it absorbs all their AP. This makes Jin-Hee very useful in Point War when you really want to target down one particularly problematic enemy Esper.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Jin-Hee’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 40% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 180% ATK. 70% chance of stealing 1 buff. All Ability Cooldowns of the enemy +1 turn. If the enemy is afflicted with Dizzy Daze, absorbs all their AP.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 200%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Grants each ally 1 random attribute-related buff for 3 turns (ATK Up, SPD Up, C. RATE Up, or DEF Up). Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 220% ATK. Inflicts Dizzy Daze for 2 turns which incapacitates the enemy but grants them AP +10% when taking a hit once per turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 230%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 240%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Jin-Hee Captain Ability
Increases ally C. RATE by 20%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Jin-Hee at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Round Slider
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: ACC +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Cyclone Screw: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +5%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Defense Intrusion||When attacking, 18% chance of ignoring RESIST.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Cyclone Screw: Dispels all buffs from the target before inflicting Dizzy Daze.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Jin-Hee receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +153
- HP +5,926
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Round Slider’s Final Damage +15%
As a Controller, the more Jin-Hee is able to act, the more she will be able to get her controlling abilities out. This will be crucial to ensuring the enemy team is disrupted. In addition, her Stun from her basic ability, Fast Ball, has a pretty low chance rate. As such, increasing her ACC will help compensate for this a little. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Jin-Hee’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.