Originating from Vali, a Chinese mythological Reaper from the Underworld, Leon is a Rare Flow Fighter Esper. He is a single-target DPS who can also transfer debuffs to his targets and prevent them from healing.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,173
- HP: 9,608
- DEF: 831
- SPD: 92
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Leon a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Leon is a single-target DPS Fighter Esper who can distribute some debuffs and transfer debuffs from himself to the enemy. Overall though, his damage is pretty weak versus other options. Additionally, his ability to transfer debuffs to his targets is driven by his passive, Eye for an Eye. However, this assumes he has a debuff and is also the only thing his passive does making it a useless ability if he has no debuffs.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Leon’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 120% ATK. 60% chance of inflicting Diseased for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 130%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 140%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 6: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
Eye for an Eye
- Level 1: Before attacking, transfers 1 debuff to the target.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 250% ATK. Inflicts Sear for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 260%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 270%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 280%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 290%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 300%.
Leon Captain Ability
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Leon at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Deadly Sear
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C. RATE +15%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Deadly Sear: Final Damage +10%.|
|Deathly Cinders||When any ally is currently not alive, C. DMG +30%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Vital Edge||When target’s HP is above 50%, damage +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
Leon is a DPS Esper who is at his best with Equipment that maximizes his ATK damage. In addition, increasing his counter chance can be helpful to make use of his passive if he is afflicted with many debuffs. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
- Avatara: Grants a 25% chance of using Counterattack when taking damage.
Lastly, Leon’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. DMG, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.