Originating from Nezha, a Chinese deity of protection, Li Ling is a Fighter Esper with a huge focus on DPS, including the use of True Damage to bypass defense. Being one of the two guaranteed 5* Espers you can get from your first Dislyte pulls, he’ll likely carry you through most of the game!
Li Ling Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,204
- HP: 12,392
- DEF: 861
- SPD: 105
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Li Ling a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Though there are definitely better 5* Espers that you can acquire throughout the game, Li Ling is still one of the most powerful Fighters and can be utilized incredibly effectively. Plus, you’re incredibly likely to have him pretty much as soon as you start the game, and so he’ll definitely be one of your best through much of Dislyte.
While you’ll likely eventually get some more powerful DPS Espers, Li Ling is particularly helpful for new players in that he’s a very simple Esper – he doesn’t need too much buffing to achieve his full potential and his abilities are very effective but also very straight forward. I’d definitely focus on trying to improve him as much as possible, and this guide should be pretty helpful for that!
Li Ling Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Li Ling’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 110% ATK damage. 50% chance of inflicting Sear for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 115%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 125%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 130%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 5 times. Each hit deals 40% ATK damage. Upon a Crit, gains 10% AP. Restores HP equal to 50% of damage dealt. Cooldown: 4 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 42%
- Level 3: Damage increased to 44%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 46%
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Each hit deals 30% ATK damage and True Damage. True Damage equals 5% of enemy max HP, up to 50% of own ATK. The 3rd hit steals 10% of the target’s AP. Cooldown: 4 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 32%
- Level 3: Damage increased to 34%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 36%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 38%
Li Ling Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK by 30%.
LI Ling Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Li Ling at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Tai Chi
- Phase 4: SPD +5
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Li Ling Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Tai Chi: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Tai Chi: 50% chance of inflicting DEF Down on the target for 2 turns.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Shimmering Light||Upon killing an enemy, heals Li Ling. Healing: 30% Max HP.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Altar: Each hit absorbs 10% of the target’s AP.|
Li Ling Divinate
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Li Ling receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- Before casting Altar, the bearer has a 100% chance of gaining ATK Up for 2 turns
Li Ling Equipment
Li Ling’s main focus is always DPS, enabled by his attack-based Captain ability, though his abilities can also enable him to heal himself and take AP from his opponents. He isn’t too flimsy and isn’t too hard to make him deal a significant amount of damage due to his simple skills and the early point at which you can get him, and this makes him an incredibly viable Esper.
Because of this, Equipment Sets geared towards taking advantage of this damage are most viable:
- Nether: 35% of damage dealt heals the user
- War: +30% ATK
- Thunder: C. DMG +50% and an extra +30% when attacking Bosses
- Fiery: +20% C. RATE
Lastly, Li Ling’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. DMG and ATK/ATK%.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.