Originating from Hathor, the goddess of the sky, women, fertility, and love from Egyptian mythology, Lynn is an Epic Wind Fighter Esper. Her main utility comes from her single target damage, the ability to protect herself with buffs, and the chance to inflict debuffs on the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,097
- HP: 11,394
- DEF: 886
- SPD: 99
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Fighter
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Shadow Decree
- Origins: Egyptian
- Deity: Hathor
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Lynn a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Lynn is a single target Fighter Esper who can hit for decent damage, debuff the eneny, and increase her survivability with buffs to herself. In particular, her third ability, Ruler of Dendera, can inflict the enmey with Sear which increases all damage they take and her second ability, Eye of the Goddess, has a chance to inflict the enemy with ATK Down which can be particular useful against powerful enemies such as Fafnir.
Although her damage could be considered low versus some other Dislyte Fighters, her ability to debuff and keep herself allive with buffs is what makes her shine. Ruler of Dendera will giver her a shield, whilst her basic ability, Dance of Fate, grants Immunity when she hits for a Crit. As a whole, this kit makes her one of the Best Espers for the Fafnir Ritual Miracle.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Lynn’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Dance of Fate
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage per hit: 50% ATK. Upon a Crit, gains Immunity for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 60%.
Eye of the Goddess
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Total Damage: 180% ATK. Each hit has a 40% chance of dispelling 1 buff. Upon successful dispelling, inflicts ATK Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 200%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Ruler of Dendera
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage: 120% ATK. Inflicts Sear for 2 turns. Gains Shield for 2 turns. Shield Strength: 35% of Lynn’s Max HP. Upon a Crit, Damage +30%, Shield Strength +50%, and AP +15%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 125%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 130%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 135%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 140%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Lynn Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK in Ritual Miracle, Sonic Miracle, Desolate Lands, and Sentinel Hunt by 30%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Lynn at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Ruler of Dendera
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C. RATE +15%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Ruler of Dendera: Final Damage +10%.|
|Power Suppression||When at an elemental advantage, damage +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Vital Edge||When target’s HP is above 50%, damage +12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Eye of the Goddess: Inflicting ATK Down no longer has a condition.|
Lynn sees her usefulness comin from the ability to buff her survivablity and debuff the enemy, whilst at the same time dealing some decent damage. You’ll want to increase her ACC to ensure debuffs land and also her Crit to make sure she can get her Immunity buff from Dance of Fate. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Lynn’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, ACC, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.