Originating from Amunet, a primordial Egyptian goddess, Zora is a legendary Flow Fighter Esper with good damage output, the ability to heal herself, and also to hit enemies with powerful debuffs. Her wide-ranging Captain Ability also makes her a popular choice in a number of PvE game modes.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,242
- HP: 12,659
- DEF: 830
- SPD: 103
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Fighter
- Element: Flow
- Rarity: Legendary
- Affiliation: Wanderer
- Origins: Egyptian
- Deity: Amunet
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Zora a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Zora is a popular choice as a Fighter Esper due to her high damage output and ability to distribute debuffs to enemies as well as heal herself. In particular, if you build her, or construct a team around her, which can keep her HP above 50% then she has an increased chance to trigger her Keen Edge ability in addition to when using her Rift Assault and Galactic Rush abilities.
Lastly, her Captain Ability has a lot of usability across game modes. In particular, it will increase the team’s ATK by 40% in Ritual Miracle, Sonic Miracle, Desolate Lands, and Sentinel Hunt. This makes her a great Team Captain in all these game modes.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Zora’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 60% ATK damage. Inflicts Diseased for 1 turn. Restores own HP equal to 15% of the damage dealt. The fewer the targets, the higher the damage.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 12%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%
- Level 5: Healing amount increased to 15%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Each hit deals 40% ATK damage. Increases C. DMG by 30%. Each hit has a 40% chance of dispelling 1 buff from the enemy. Gains SPD Up for 2 turns. If own HP is above 50%, casts Keen Edge; otherwise, 50% chance of casting Keen Edge. Cooldown: 4 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 45%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 4 times. Deals 90% ATK damage. Inflicts Buff Blocker for 2 turns. If own HP is above 50%, casts Keen Edge; otherwise, 50% chance of casting Keen Edge. Cooldown: 5 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Zora Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK in Ritual Miracle, Sonic Miracle, Desolate Lands, and Sentinel Hunt by 40%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Zora at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Rift Assault
- Phase 4: SPD +5
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C. RATE +15%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Keen Edge: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Galactic Rush: Inflicts DEF Down on the target for 2 turns.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Divine Strike||After casting a non-basic ability, the next basic ability’s damage +30%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Keen Edge: When an ally attacks, Zora has a 15% chance of assisting with Keen Edge.|
Zora’s main focus is DPS, but she is also able to heal herself and distribute a nice amount of debuffs to the enemy. In addition, if her HP remains above 50% then her Rift Assault and Galactic Rush abilities have an increased chance of triggering an additional attack from her Keen Edge ability.
With this considered, it is a good idea to add some additional heals to her build to keep her above 50% HP for the increased trigger chance for Keen Edge which deals ATK damage to all enemies, heals her even further, and also has a chance to Disease the enemy. Also increasing her counter rate will be very useful in triggering this ability even more. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Nether: HP regenerated at 35% of damage dealt.
- Avatara: Grants a 24% chance of using Counterattack when taking damage.
Lastly, Zora’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. DMG, C. RATE, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.