Originating from Gullveig, a heroic figure from Norse mythology who is often said to personify gold, Alice is an Epic Support Esper. She is a powerful team buffer who can also call her allies in to assist her when dealing damage for additional DPS.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 829
- HP: 14,725
- DEF: 926
- SPD: 103
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Shimmer
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Wanderer
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Gullveig
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Alice a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Alice is a Shimmer Support with a focus on buffing her allies to deal more damage and attack more often. However, this huge buffing ability does come at the expense of only her basic ability, Star Stream, dealing any damage. In addition, the damage done by this ability is quite low with its only draw being the chance to call an ally in to assist with the attack.
Nevertheless, she should not be overlooked as her buffing ability is really quite significant. Her passive, Witch’s Blessing, grants all buffed allies ATK Up for 1 turn whenever she takes a turn. Her third ability, Crystal Shards, increases all ally buffs by 1 turn and grants them C. RATE Up and SPD Up for 2 turns.
This kit makes her very useful for giving your DPS Espers a good boost to their damage. This can make her particularly useful against much of the PVE content, such as being a decent pick for both Kronos and Apep, and can also do well in Point War in the right team. However, as a Shimmer, she can be hard to Resonate which will hold you back in getting the most out of her.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Alice’s abilities can be seen below.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 10% chance of calling in 1 ally to assist.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Assist probability elevated to 15%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Assist probability elevated to 20%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 115%.
- Level 7: Assist probability elevated to 25%.
- Level 8: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 9: Assist probability elevated to 30%.
Witch’s Blessing [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: If Alice can take action at the start of her turn, grants buffed allies ATK Up for 1 turn.
- Level 1: All ally buffs +1 turn. Grants all allies C. RATE Up and SPD Up for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Alice Captain Ability
Increases ally HP in Holobattle by 30%.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Alice at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Crystal Shards
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Star Stream: Final Damage +10%.|
|Resilient Spirit||When Incapacitated, Damage Taken –18%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Law of Conjunction||When granting buffs, each buff heals Alice. Healing: 2.5% Max HP, up to 10% per turn.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Star Stream: Assisting allies’ AP +20%.|
Alice’s kit is all about supporting the team and the Equipment you pick should aim to assist her in this. Giving her SPD, or reducing her cooldown, will be very helpful in allowing her to cycle through her support abilities more often. In addition, adding further survivability to the team will enhance her suitability in this role even more. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Ocean: 35% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn at the start of the Esper’s turn.
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Aegis: All allies start the battle with a Shield equal to 15% of max HP that lasts 2 turns.
Lastly, Alice’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.