Originating from Heimdall, the Norse watchman of the gods, Ashley is a legendary Wind Fighter that can deal strong damage as well as supply some support via buffs and debuffs. These buffs and debuffs are where she really shines and can easily neuter the ability of the enemy to deal damage to your team.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,264
- HP: 11,632
- DEF: 860
- SPD: 106
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Ashley a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Ashley is a Fighter Esper who exhibits both DPS and Support attributes. Although her damage may not be as high as other Fighters, it is the buffs and debuffs she can distribute that make her a great option for any team. Indeed, she can apply the SPD Down, Stun, and ATK Down debuffs to the enemy team. In addition, she can apply ATK Up to her team and increase team AP with her Rainbow Bridge stacks.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Ashley’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 100% ATK damage. 60% chance of inflicting SPD Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 70% ATK damage. Inflicts ATK Down on them for 2 turns. If Heimdall’s ATK is higher than the enemy’s, 50% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 80%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 90%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 100%
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Gains DEF Up and a Shield for 2 turns. Shield strength equals 200% ATK. Gains 5 Rainbow Bridge stacks. Grants ATK Up to all allies for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies. Deals 90% ATK damage. At the start of combat, gains 3 Rainbow Bridge stacks.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Ashley Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK by 30%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Ashley at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Daring Spirit
- Phase 4: C. RATE +5%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Divine Retribution: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Daring Spirit: Grants Shield to all allies for 1 turn. Shield Strength: 50% of Ashley’s ATK.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +6% to Ashley.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Cloud Scatter: Gains 1 Bifrost stack.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Ashley receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- The bearer has a 100% chance of gaining 1 stack of Rainbow Bridge at the start of their turn
Ashley is a Fighter Esper with a focus on both dealing damage and providing team support via buffs and debuffs. Anything that increases her ability on both of these fronts is a big benefit, especially as her damage is not quite as high as some other Fighter Espers. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%.
- Recurve: ACC +25%.
Lastly, Ashley’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. DMG, C. RATE, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.