Originating from Poseidon, the god of the sea and waters from Greek mythology, Biondina is a Legendary Flow Fighter Esper. She is a unique fighter that focuses on dispelling debuffs from the enemy to allow her to hit them for bonus damage.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,242
- HP: 11,176
- DEF: 926
- SPD: 104
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Biondina a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Biondina is quite a niche Fighter Esper due to her focus on dispelling buffs from the enemy rather than pure raw damage. In particular, her passive ability, Tsunami, is very effective at this. With this, at the start of her turns, she has a chance to dispel up 2 buffs from a random enemy. This can be increased to two random enemies once she reaches Resonance 6.
When dealing damage with her two other abilities, Tidal Wave and Fury of the Waters, she deals extra damage to targets without buffs. Fury of the Waters ignores DEF when hitting an unbuffed enemy, whilst Tidal Wave hits them for an additional 50% damage. With the right build, this can become pretty meaningful.
Overall, you will get your best use out of Biondina in PvP such as Point War and Knockout rather than in PvE content. Fury of the Waters’ ability to ignore DEF will help against Tank teams whilst her ability to buff strip will counter well against buff spams. She works particularly well with other buff strippers such as Triki or Raven.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Biondina’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 80% chance of inflicting Buff Blocker on them for 2 turns. If the enemy is not buffed, Damage +50%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 90%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 1: If Biondina can take action at the start of her turn, dispels 1 buff from 1 random enemy, and has a 70% chance of dispelling +1 buff. This ability won’t miss and can’t be resisted.
- Level 2: Extra Dispel Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 2: Extra Dispel Chance increased to 90%.
- Level 2: Extra Dispel Chance increased to 100%.
Fury of the Waters
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 50% ATK. Then, attacks all enemies. Damage: 20% ATK. If the enemy is not buffed, ignores 100% DEF. The more buffs the target has, the less DEF can be ignored.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 60%.
- Level 3: Damage of the second strike increased to 25%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 65%.
- Level 5: Damage of the second strike increased to 30%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Biondina Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK in Point War and Knockout by 40%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Biondina at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Tsunami
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C.DMG +25%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Fury of the Waters: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Tsunami: Targets dispelled changed to 2.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Preemptive Strike||The 1st active ability cast in battle deals +15% damage.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Fury of the Waters: Ignoring DEF no longer has a condition.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Biondina receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When casting Tidal Wave, if the target is not buffed, 50% chance of performing a Pursuit Attack with Tidal Wave. Triggers once per turn
Damage from Biondina can be relatively low versus some other Fighter options. You’ll want to maximize this to get the most out of her. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Biondina’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, C.DMG, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.