Originating from Hela, the Norse goddess of death who rules Hel and Niffleheim, Catherine is an Epic Shimmer Support Esper. She uses her abilities to keep her team alive with buffs and supports them further with a passive that dispels debuffs and boosts AP.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 952
- HP: 14,637
- DEF: 811
- SPD: 99
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Shimmer
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Shadow Decree
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Hela
- Captain Ability: No
- Availability: Echo
Is Catherine a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Catherine is a great Support Esper due to her Shimmer Element granting wide utility and her abilities that can increase the survivability of allies by clearing debuffs from them, buff their AP, and preventing them from being knocked out. Indeed, her third ability, Underworld Presence, grants Standoff to all allies for 1 turn which means they retain at least 1 HP. This can quickly turn any battle on its head.
However, her passive ability, Bone Pass, is also very useful and should not be overlooked. With this, at the start o Catherine’s turn, she dispels 1 debuff from all allies and grants all allies an AP boost for each debuff. This ability makes her very useful against team compositions with many debuffers, such as you will see in content like Point War and Cube Miracle.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Catherine’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage per hit: 50% ATK. Each hit has a 40% chance of inflicting Miss Rate Up for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 45%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 65%.
Bone Pass [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: At the start of Catherine’s turn, dispels 1 debuff from all allies. Each debuff grants all allies AP +5%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 90% ATK. Grants Standoff to all allies for 1 turn. When an ally falls, resets Ability Cooldown.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 110%.
Catherine Captain Ability
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Catherine at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Underworld Presence
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: DEF +15%
- Phase 6: RESIST +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Underworld Presence: Final Damage +10%.|
|Law of Conjunction||When granting buffs, heals for each buff granted. Healing: 2.5% Max HP, up to 10% per turn.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Speed Boost||When any ally is currently not alive, SPD +25.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Bone Pass: When an ally is killed, Catherine’s AP +15%.|
It is unlikely that you’ll be able to have Catherine outspeed opponents in order to get her Standoff buff first in order to avoid any one-shots. However, SPD will still be useful for moving her up the move order and some extra defense to allies should prevent early KOs. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Aegis: All allied Espers start with a Shield equal to 15% of their Max HP which lasts for 2 turns.
Lastly, Catherine’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.