Originating from Yao Ji, a Chinese goddess who appeared as a young girl, Chang Pu is a Support Esper with some of the most effective healing you can get at the beginning of the game. While she doesn’t really do much else for your team, it can be quite hard to find healing more effective than hers until quite far in.
Chang Pu Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 963
- HP: 12,081
- DEF: 850
- SPD: 94
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Flow
- Rarity: Rare
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Chinese
- Deity: Yao Ji
- Captain Ability: No
- Availability: Echo
Is Chang Pu a Good Esper in Dislyte?
One of my personal favorite Espers, she’ll likely be your first and best Esper for healing your team. Though she can’t provide any buffs or substantial debuffs like many other Support Espers, she heals very well and is able to heal individuals or the whole team. Indeed, this helps her sneak into our list of the Best Healer Espers in Dislyte.
She’ll be a great asset to your team if you decide to invest in her and I’d definitely recommend it, especially since she’s a 3* Esper and thus doesn’t require much effort. She also happens to be one of the Best Rare Espers in Dislyte.
Chang Pu Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Chang Pu’s abilities can be seen below.
Orb of Vaxar
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 100% ATK damage. 70% chance of inflicting AP –15% on the enemy.
- Level 2: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 4: Trigger Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 6: Trigger Chance increased to 90%.
- Level 7: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 8: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 1: Heals 1 ally. Healing 15% of their Max HP and 150% of Chang Pu’s ATK. For every 10% Max HP the target loses, Healing +10%.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 160%.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Prayer of Renewal
- Level 1: Heals all allies. Healing: 15% of their Max HP +85% of Chang Pu’s ATK.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Chang Pu Captain Ability
Chang Pu Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Chang Pu at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, aTK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Prayer of Renewal
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Chang Pu Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Orb of Vaxar: Final Damage +10%.|
|Life Flux||When the target’s HP is below 40%, Healing +10%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Divine Resilience||When attacked by a critical hit, damage –10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
Chang Pu Divinate
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Chang Pu receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +472
- HP +1,417
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP percentage is not above the target’s, Orb of Vaxar’s Final Damage +20%
Chang Pu Equipment
Chang Pu is a healing-specified Support Esper, and because of this she’s pretty different from a lot of other Espers you’ll have at the beginning of the game – this is a boon, as you’ll likely have some Equipment that only works for her and nobody else lying around and waiting to be used.
Unfortunately, as with most other Support Espers, Chang Pu tends to be very flimsy, with low defense, HP, and no natural shield – because of this, these are definitely stats to consider improving when you’re equipping her with Equipment. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Panacea: +30% Healing Efficacy
- Aegis: All allied Espers start the battle with a Shield equal to 20% of their max HP. Duration: 2 turns.
- Grove: +25% HP
Lastly, Chang Pu’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.