Half man half horse, Daniel is based on a famous Centaur from Greek mythology, Chiron, who possessed great wisdom and knowledge of medicine. In Dislyte, he is an Epic Inferno Controller Esper who sacrifices his own HP to buff allies, hit enemies with Stuns, and also reduce enemy AP. Hit attack damage scales off of his Max HP.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 781
- HP: 15,948
- DEF: 875
- SPD: 103
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Daniel a Good Esper in Dislyte?
As a Controller Esper, Daniel is able to reduce enemy AP, Stun them, and also Silence which means they can only use their base ability while this debuff is active. He is also able to buff the entire team with ATK Up and Shield and do damage that scales on his max HP. This is all quite good on its own, however, when he uses either of his 2 non-basic abilities, some of his own HP is sacrificed in the process.
With Daniel, you, therefore, want to ensure that he is built with a very high amount of HP. In addition, his basic ability, Courage Shot, applies the Recovery buff to him for 2 turns which will be helpful in restoring some of his sacrificed HP. He is also helped by being one of the Fastest Espers in Dislyte, allowing him to cycle through his abilities more often and apply more Recovery buffs to himself.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Daniel’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 4% of Daniel’s Max HP. 40% chance of inflicting Silence for 2 turns. Upon successful infliction, gains Recovery for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 4.5%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 5%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 1: Current HP –20%. Grants all allies ATK Up and Shield for 2 turns. Shield Strength: 20% of Daniel’s Max HP.
- Level 2: Reduces HP cost to 18%.
- Level 3: Reduces HP cost to 16%.
- Level 4: Reduces HP cost to 14%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Current HP –10%. Attacks all enemies 2 times. Damage per hit: 2% of Daniel’s Max HP. Each hit has a 50% chance of inflicting AP –20%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 2.5%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 3%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Daniel Captain Ability
Increases ally HP in Point War by 30%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Daniel at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Meteor Flurry
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Aegis||Centaur’s Blessing: Final Shield Strength +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +5%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +18.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Centaur’s Blessing: Gains 1 turn.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Daniel receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +531
- HP +1,594
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the target’s HP is below 50%, Courage Shot’s Final Damage +15%
Whenever Daniel uses his first or third ability he must also sacrifice some of his own HP. In addition, the damage he does to the enemy scales off of his max HP. You will also want him to act more often so that he can get his debuffs and AP manipulation out regularly, and also heal himself more with his Recovery buff. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Grove: HP +25%.
Lastly, Daniel’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, DEF BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.