Originating from Atum, the first god and creator of everything in Egyptian mythology, Djoser is an Epic Inferno Defender Esper. He leverages his high defense and dispels to withstand enemy attacks in order to distribute debuffs and damage that scales off of his DEF stat.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 794
- HP: 11,996
- DEF: 1,173
- SPD: 95
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Defender
- Element: Inferno
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Shadow Decree
- Origins: Egyptian
- Deity: Atum
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Djoser a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Djoser is a Defender Esper that excels in some very niche scenarios. Overall, you’ll probably get the most out of his ability to hit the enemy with Diseased every time he attacks. This makes him one of the Best Espers for Apep and also useful against any team making use of some of the Best Healers. Aside from this, he can also pack a punch with damage that scales off of his DEF.
His third ability, Burning Roar, is what drives his utility. When used, he gains 5 Bull Rage stacks and attacks 1 enemy which also inflicts DEF Down on them.
With Bull Rage stacks active, he inflicts Diseased on every target he attacks to prevent them from healing. Each Bull Rage stack also increases his DEF by 10% and RESIST by 5%. He can also consume his Bull Rage stacks to ignore any debuffs, except for Incapacitated, that he is afflicted with.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Djoser’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 30% ATK +40% DEF. Dispels 1 debuff from Djoser.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 45%.
- Level 3: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 50%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 55%.
- Level 5: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 60%.
- Level 5: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 65%.
Eternal Strength [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: While Bull Rage is active, attacks inflict Diseased on targets for 2 turns. Can’t be resisted. Each attack grants 1 stack of Bull Rage.
- Level 1: Gains 5 Bull Rage stacks with each stack increasing his basic DEF by 10% and RESIST by 5% and can consume 1 Bull Rage stack to ignore debuffs other than Incapacitated. Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 30% ATK +150% DEF. Inflicts DEF Down on the enemy for 2 turns.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 160%.
- Level 3: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 170%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 180%.
- Level 5: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 190%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Djoser Captain Ability
Increases ally RESIST by 30%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Djoser at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Eternal Strength
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: DEF +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Burning Roar: Final Damage +10%.|
|Divine Resilience||When attacked by a critical hit, damage –12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Power Suppression||When at an elemental advantage, damage +12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Eternal Strength: Bull Rage’s chance of ignoring debuffs increased to 100%.|
As an Esper that sees his damage scale off of his DEF, you’ll definitely want to see this stat increased and it will have the benefit of making him even tankier. In addition, he is great for hitting the enemy team with Diseased and DEF Down, and as such you’ll want him to stay in the battle as long as possible in the battle to keep these debuffs coming. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Nether: Lifesteal +35%
- Stonevein: DEF +25%
Lastly, Djoser’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize DEF BONUS, HP BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.