Originating from Tyr, the Norse god of war and bloodshed, Everett is a Legendary Shimmer Fighter Esper. He takes advantage of multi-hit single-target attacks that scale off of his HP to deal huge damage to the enemy and can also provide healing.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 829
- HP: 16,304
- DEF: 963
- SPD: 99
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Everett a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Everett is a highly versatile Fighter Esper in that he also possesses some attributes that are closely associated with Support and Defender Espers. Indeed, he is able to Taunt the enemy and reduce the damage taken by allies with his third ability, Valkyrie’s Glory, Stun the enemy with his first ability, Exonerating Strike, and heal himself and his allies with his second ability, Valhalla Guardian.
However, this is not where his kit stops, as well as keeping his team alive, he is also capable of some great damage with the right build. In particular, each of his abilities sees its damage scale off of his HP. This is already pretty high for Everett and can get to insane levels with a Grove Equipment Set and the right attributes.
In terms of his game modes, he is pretty great in PvP such as Point War and Knock Out. This is due to his sheer versatility in being a damage dealer, debuffer, and protector for his allies. If you are active in these game modes then he should be a priority for you to obtain and thankfully this can be done through Fusion and killing A LOT of bosses in the Desolate Lands.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Everett’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 6% Max HP. 50% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 6.5%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 7%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage: 4% of Everett’s Max HP. 50% chance of inflicting Miss Rate Up for 2 turns. Restores HP. Healing: 30% of damage dealt.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 4.5%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 5%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage: 5% of Everett’s Max HP. 50% chance of inflicting Taunt for 2 turns. While this ability is on cooldown, Everett’s allies take –10% damage.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 5.5%.
- Level 3: Damage Mitigation effects increased to 15%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 6%.
- Level 5: Damage Mitigation effects increased to 20%.
Everett Captain Ability
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Everett at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Valhalla Guardian
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: C. DMG +25%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Valhalla Guardian: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Valkyrie’s Glory: Everett also gains DMG Mitigation effects.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Divine Reaction||Each buff increases damage by 3%; can be stacked up to 12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Valhalla Guardian: Heals all allies. Healing: 30% of damage dealt.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Everett receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +255
- HP +9,876
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When the bearer’s HP is above 50%, Valhalla Guardian’s Final Damage +30%
As an Esper with Taunt, Everett can effectively take advantage of this with the Frost Set in order to Freeze opponents when taking damage. Additionally, increasing his HP will improve his survivability when using Taunt and increase the damage done by his abilities. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Frost: 25% chance to Freeze target for 1 turn when taking damage
- Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Everett’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.