Originating from Freyr, a god of fertility and peace from Norse Mythology, Fabrice is a Support Esper with a focus on both buffing his allies and protecting them from debuffs and damage. Being the 4* Esper that can exclusively be required from Esper Fusion, though people assume he’s only useful for creating Gabrielle, he’s still a useful Esper in his own right.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 761
- HP: 14,819
- DEF: 962
- SPD: 100
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: N/A
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Freyr
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Esper Fusion
Is Fabrice a Good Esper in Dislyte?
I would argue that Gabrielle is the better Esper and so you should use your first Fabrice to create her rather than building him. Perhaps you should even continue to create more Gabrielle’s until you’ve maxed out her Divine Resonance if she’s a particularly prominent member in any of your teams.
Despite this, he’s still a great Esper in his own right and similarly easy to get to full Divine Resonance due to the method by which he is acquired. Due to his ability to provide both Immunity and Invincibility, Fabrice is able to essentially give your team an entire turn of protection from any possible issues.
This is particularly useful when challenging the AI in Point War since they’ll tend to use their most damaging attacks or debuffing abilities first regardless of whether or not your Espers are protected.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Fabrice’s abilities can be seen below.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 90% ATK damage. Grants Recovery to the ally with the lowest HP percentage for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 1: Increase 1 ally’s AP by 50%. Cooldown: 4 turns. Following Ascension 3, this also grants ATK Up to them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Grants the target 60% Action Points
- Level 3: Grants the target 80% Action Points
- Level 4: Grants the target 100% Action Points
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
- Level 1: Grants Invincibility to 1 ally for 1 turn. Grants Immunity to all allies for 2 turns. Cooldown: 4 turns.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
Fabrice Captain Ability
Increases ally RESIST by 30%
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Fabrice at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Love Sonata
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: RESIST +15%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Fabrice Divine Resonance
Fabrice’s Divine Resonance should allocate all of his energy to HP. Using this, you should activate these Talents for this Esper:
- [HP] Targeted Constraints: Each surviving enemy grants ACC +2%
- [HP] Law of Conjunction: When granting a buff, each buff restores one’s own HP equal to 1% max HP, up to 3% max HP per turn
- [HP] Crisis Response: If HP is below 50%, all allies’ damage +2% up to +6%
- [HP] Hasty Action: If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +10
- [HP] Accurate Aim: If the target isn’t buffed, Miss Rate -15%
Fabrice’s abilities are arguably some of the most useful Support abilities in the game. In particular, they can almost make other Espers invincible to both damage and debuffs. However, these abilities are balanced out by having long ability cooldowns. As such, he benefits greatly from a reduction in these cooldowns.
Additionally, he’s also as fragile as many other Support Espers are, so any benefits to his HP, defense, and giving him shields are much appreciated. The fact that he can make himself invincible helps, but only for one turn.
Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Ocean Waves: Grants a 30% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn after an ability is used.
- Master Grove: +25% HP
- Adamantine: All allied Espers start the battle with a Shield equal to 20% of their max HP. Duration: 2 turns.
Lastly, Fabrice’s Relic characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best relics for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Relic Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.