Originating from Freyr, a god of fertility and peace from Norse Mythology, Fabrice is a Support Esper with a focus on both buffing his allies and protecting them from debuffs and damage. Being the 4* Esper that can exclusively be required from Esper Fusion, though people assume he’s only useful for creating Gabrielle, he’s still a useful Esper in his own right.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 761
- HP: 14,819
- DEF: 962
- SPD: 100
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Fabrice a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Due to Fabrice’s ability to provide both Immunity and Invincibility, Fabrice is able to essentially give your team an entire turn of protection from any possible issues. And, although he has no direct healing, this, along with the Recovery buff he can distribute, helps him get into our list of the Best Healers in the game.
This kit is particularly useful when challenging the AI in Point War since they’ll tend to use their most damaging attacks or debuffing abilities first regardless of whether or not your Espers are protected. It also proves very helpful against some of the tough bosses in the game as Fabrice can ensure his allies take no damage.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Fabrice’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 90% ATK damage. Grants Recovery to the ally with the lowest HP percentage for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 1: Increase 1 ally’s AP by 50%. Cooldown: 4 turns. Following Ascension 3, this also grants ATK Up to them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Grants the target 60% Action Points
- Level 3: Grants the target 80% Action Points
- Level 4: Grants the target 100% Action Points
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
- Level 1: Grants Invincibility to 1 ally for 1 turn. Grants Immunity to all allies for 2 turns. Cooldown: 4 turns.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
Fabrice Captain Ability
Increases ally RESIST by 30%
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Fabrice at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Love Sonata
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: RESIST +15%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Glorious Aura: Final Damage +10%.|
|Law of Conjunction||When granting buffs, each buff heals Fabrice. Healing: 2.5% Max HP, up to 10% per turn.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Rock Solid||Damage Taken –18% (expires upon gaining a turn for the first time in combat).|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Love Sonata: Grants SPD Up to allies other than the target for 1 turn.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Fabrice receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +153
- HP +5,926
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- After casting Autumn Butterflies, the bearer has a 100% chance of gaining 10% AP
Fabrice’s abilities are arguably some of the most useful Support abilities in the game. In particular, they can almost make other Espers invincible to both damage and debuffs. However, these abilities are balanced out by having long ability cooldowns. As such, he benefits greatly from a reduction in these cooldowns.
Additionally, he’s also as fragile as many other Support Espers are, so any benefits to his HP, defense, and giving him shields are much appreciated. The fact that he can make himself invincible helps, but only for one turn. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Ocean: Grants a 35% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn after an ability is used.
- Grove: +25% HP
- Aegis: All allied Espers start the battle with a Shield equal to 20% of their max HP. Duration: 2 turns.
Lastly, Fabrice’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.