Originating from Njord, the Norse god of the sea, Gabrielle is a particularly interesting Support Esper and one of the best you’ll get. She’s able to protect her allies from debuffs and debuff opponents in several ways, but she can also deal a fair amount of damage using her SPD stat.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 962
- HP: 14,005
- DEF: 1,002
- SPD: 106
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Legendary
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Njord
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Gabrielle a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Not only are Gabrielle’s debuffs incredibly helpful, but she’s also not as weak as many other Support Espers are, in terms of both taking and dealing damage. For example, her third ability, Rush, attacks all enemies 3 times, inflicts the enemy with ATK Down, buffs her team with DEF Up, and also grants her team Immunity once at Acencesion Phase 3.
Although you will eventually get Support Espers that are better specified for other functions, such as ones that can heal or provide shielding, she’s still one of the best overall and deserves recognition for what she brings to the table. Indeed, she is easily one of the Best Espers for the Fafnir Ritual Miracle.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Gabrielle’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Total Damage: 100% ATK. Each SPD grants extra damage per hit. Extra Damage: 0.23% ATK.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 3: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 130%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 140%
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Total damage equals 70% ATK. Each hit has a 40% chance of inflicting DEF Down for 2 turns. Cooldown: 4 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 75%
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 80%
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Total Damage: 90% ATK. Each hit inflicts ATK Down for 2 turns. Grants DEF Up to all allies for 2 turns. Cooldown: 5 turns. Following Ascension 3, Immunity is also granted.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
Gabrielle Captain Ability
Increases ally HP by 30%
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Gabrielle at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Rush
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Rush: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Broadside: Each 1 SPD grants ATK +0.33% to each attack.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Self Sacrifice||When attacking, consumes 5% Max HP and deals True Damage. True Damage: 100% of consumed HP.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Rush (Passive): Immunity extended to 3 turns (Ascension Phase 3 must be completed first).|
Gabrielle is a pretty decent damage dealer but, as a Support Esper, her main priority is debuffing her opponents and helping her allies. However, she needs to be fast to apply these buffs and to protect her allies with Immunity. This will also have a knock-on effect on her attack because of Wavebreaker.
As such, making sure she can apply her buffs and debuffs as soon as possible will help her be a competent offensive unit as well. This makes improving her all the more worth it. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: +25% SPD
- Aegis: All allied Espers start the battle with a Shield equal to 20% of their max HP. Duration: 2 turns.
- Grove: +25% HP
Lastly, Gabrielle’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.