Originating from Nuwa, the mother goddess from Chinese mythology who is credited with creating humanity, Feng Nuxi is a Legendary Shimmer Controller Esper. She is primarily an enemy buff stripper that can also manipulate the AP and ability cooldowns of all Espers.
Feng Nuxi Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 925
- HP: 14,303
- DEF: 1,012
- SPD: 105
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Feng Nuxi a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Feng Nuxi is easily one of the best Espers in the game for stripping buffs from enemy Espers. This is primarily driven by her third ability, Summon Worldstone, which attacks all enemies 4 times with each hit removing a buff from the enemy. This is particularly effective against stacked buffers such as Gabrielle. In addition, the last 2 hits from this ability also extend the ability cooldowns of enemies, preventing them from using their best abilities as often as they like.
Summon Wordstone also grants her a unique buff called Paper Talisman. With this, when taking a hit, she consumes 1 Paper Talisman stack and gains +20% AP. This can quickly see her move up the turn order. In addition, this buff can also improve the effects of her other two abilities.
Her second ability, Sole Transmute, resets ability cooldowns of a selected ally, grants SPD Up to all allies and increases ally AP for each Paper Talisman stack. Her basic ability, Shape Humanity, attacks 1 enemy, reduces their AP, and then attacks one additional enemy for each Paper Talisman stack she has.
Overall, Feng Nuxi is clearly a stacked Controller that can buff strip, manipulate ability cooldowns, and completely put the turn order of a battle on its head. If you are able to get your hands on her then she should be a top candidate for development and will particularly serve you well in Point War.
Feng Nuxi Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Feng Nuxi’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 3% of Feng Nuxi’s Max HP. The enemy’s AP –20%. Attacks +1 enemy perPaper Talisman stack. Then, Paper Talisma +1 stack.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 3.5%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 4%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 4.5%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 5%.
- Level 1: Select 1 ally to reset all their ability cooldowns (doesn’t take effect when selecting Feng Nuxi). Grants all allies SPD Up for 2 turns. When Feng Nuxi has Paper Talisman, each Paper Talisman stack grants all allies AP +3%. Ability Cooldown is not affected by any abilities.
- Level 2: Action Points increased to 4%.
- Level 3: Action Points increased to 5%.
- Level 4: Action Points increased to 6%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 4 times. Damage per hit: 1% of Feng Nuxi’s Max HP. Each hit dispels 1 buff from each enemy. Each buff dispelled grants AP +5%. Each of the last 2 hits extends all enemy Ability Coodowns by 1 turn. Then, Paper Talisman +4 stacks.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 1.1%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 1.3%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 1.5%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Feng Nuxi Captain Ability
Increases ally ACC by 40%.
Feng Nuxi Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Feng Nuxi at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Summon Worldstone
- Phase 4: ACC +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Feng Nuxi Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Summon Worldstone: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Shape Humanity: When Paper Talisman is active, steals 1 buff from the target first.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Defense Intrusion||When attacking, 20% chance of ignoring RESIST.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Summon Worldstone: Taking a hit no longer consumers Paper Talisman.|
Feng Nuxi Divinate
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Feng Nuxi receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +255
- HP +9,876
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- At the start of a round, grants DEF Up to 2 random allied units for 2 turns
Feng Nuxi Equipment
Feng Nuxi has pretty long ability cooldowns and a SPD build will serve her well by allowing her to cycle through her abilities at a quicker pace. Alternatively, you could opt for a stun chance to increase her stun credentials as well as a counter chance to enable her to manipulate the AP of the enemy. Lastly, HP can also be useful to improve damage from Summon Worldstone. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Tyranny: Damage dealt has a 20% chance of Stunning the target for 1 turn.
- Avatara: Grants a 25% chance of using Counterattack upon taking damage.
- Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Feng Nuxi’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.