Originating from Helen, from Greek mythology who was said to be the most beautiful woman in the world and the cause of the Trojan War, Helena is a Rare Flow Support Esper. She makes use of AP manipulation to disrupt enemies and healing to keep her allies in the battle.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 874
- HP: 14,152
- DEF: 794
- SPD: 94
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Helena a Good Esper in Dislyte?
At first glance, Helena looks like she might be quite useful as a Support Esper. Her kit includes both AP manipulation for disrupting the enemy turn order and healing to keep her team alive. In addition, her basic ability, Poetry, is capable of dispelling a buff from an enemy. However, upon closer inspection, she does a poor job with each of these.
Her dispel removes just one buff from a single enemy. The AP reduction from her second ability, Downfall, also just targets one opponent and is not too significant. And lastly, the healing from her third ability, Whispered Blessing, is much weaker than other Healers in the game. Overall, there are better Supports out there on who you should focus your resources on developing.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Helena’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 60% chance of dispelling 1 buff from the enemy.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage per hit: 80% ATK. Each hit inflicts AP –15%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 63%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 66%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 70%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Heals 1 ally. Healing 20% of their Max HP. Heals the remaining allies. Healing: 10% of their Max HP. For every 10% Max HP the target loses, Healing +10%. Grants C. RATE Up to all allies for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Target Healing increased to 25%.
- Level 3: Healing on other allies increased to 15%.
- Level 4: Target Healing increased to 30%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Helena Captain Ability
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Helena at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 2: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Whispered Blessing
- Phase 4: RESIST +10%
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: DEF +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Downfall: Final Damage +10%.|
|Divine Resilience||When attacked by a critical hit, damage –10%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Life Flux||When HP is below 40%, Healing +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Helena receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +136
- HP +5,268
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Downfall’s Damage +15%
As a Support, it is useful to build her with SPD so that she can cycle through her AP manipulation and Healing abilities more often. Additionally, you can increase her HP to improve her survivability or give her a Shield to improve her Support credentials a little more. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Grove: HP +25%
- Aegis: All allied Espers start the battle with a Shield equal to 15% of their max HP which lasts 2 turns.
Lastly, Helena’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.