Originating from Hades, the Greek god of the Underworld, Hyde is a legendary Wind Fighter with the ability to bring himself back from the dead. He can deal a good amount of damage and can also steal buffs from the enemy team. Hyde is a real frustration to fight against!
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,255
- HP: 11,728
- DEF: 861
- SPD: 96
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Hyde a Good Esper in Dislyte?
As a 5* Legendary Esper, Hyde can be difficult to get hold of. However, for those that do have him, he is a real frustration to play against. Indeed, his ability to come back from the dead can see you quickly lose a battle against a team with Hades in it that you thought you had beaten. In addition, the ease with which he can steal buffs can quickly see your team stripped of the advantage they had built up.
Nevertheless, despite his clear advantages, he does have some weaknesses. In particular, his SPD is quite low versus other Fighter Espers which can see him taken out before even landing a blow. In addition, when he revives himself, this can be at a very low HP meaning that he is quickly just taken out again before doing anything.
To make the most use of him, you need to overcome both of these weaknesses with strong Equipment. If you can manage this then you’ll have the best Espers for Point War Defense and the Fafnir Ritual Miracle on your hands.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Hyde’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 50% ATK damage. Each hit steals 1 buff. Reduces enemy max HP by 80% of damage.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 3: HP ceiling decrease increased to 90%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%.
- Level 5: HP ceiling decrease increased to 100%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 65%.
- Level 1: Hades can’t receive buffs or debuffs. Reduces damage taken by 10%. Upon receiving a buff or debuff, gains 1 Breath of the Deep stack. Upon an ally’s death, gains 10 Breath of the Deep stacks. Max: 50 stacks. When taking fatal damage for the first time, survives and restores HP. Each Breath of the deep stack restores 1% max HP.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 90% ATK damage. Steals 1 buff from each enemy.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Hyde Captain Ability
Increases ally RESIST in Point War by 50%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Hyde at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Cerberus
- Phase 4: SPD +5
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Cerberus: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Reaper (Passive): Unexpired Breath of the Deep can be used in subsequent waves.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Deathly Cinders||When any ally is currently not alive, C. DMG +40%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Reaper (Passive): At the start of combat, gains 10 Breath of the Deep stacks.|
Hyde excels best when stripping the enemy team of buffs. This also has the added advantage of adding an additional 1% HP to his revived form for each buff taken from an enemy. Therefore, maximizing his ability to attack should be a priority. In addition, keeping him alive longer to perform this skill will aid him further. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Nether: HP regenerated at 35% of damage dealt.
- Avatara: Grants a 25% chance of using Counterattack when taking damage.
Lastly, Hyde’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. DMG, C. RATE, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.