Originating from Ares, the Greek god of war and courage, Lewis is a Legendary Inferno Fighter Esper. He is a single target DPS that is capable of huge barrages of damage that can build massively the more HP he takes from the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,301
- HP: 11,946
- DEF: 829
- SPD: 96
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Lewis a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Lewis is a single-target DPS Esper who is able to deal massive damage to enemies that scales even further as it increases. In particular, his third ability, Rage Avatar, attacks its target 3 times with damage increasing for every 10% of Max HP that the enemy loses. Increasing his Crit rate is really effective at maximizing the utility of this effect.
In addition to this, having a high Crit rate will also boost his other two abilities. His basic ability, Iron Fists, attacks one enemy, heals Lewis, and, upon a Crit, increases his AP. His second ability, Flames of Fury, grants him C. RATE Up, attacks a single enemy, inflicting them with Sear at the same time, and upon a Crit grants him an additional turn.
This kit sees Lewis do an excellent job against Apep, for his raw damage, and in Point War, for focusing down certain enemies you want rid of. Lastly, if you are able to get his Resonance up to level 6 then you unlock a serious extra benefit that sees his Flames of Fury ability dispel all buffs its target.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Lewis’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Restores HP. Healing: 50% of damage dealt. Upon a Crit, Lewis’ AP +20%.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 115%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 130%.
Flames of Fury
- Level 1: Gains C. RATE Up for 2 turns. Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 160% ATK. Inflicts Sear for 2 turns. Upon a Crit, gains 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 165%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 170%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 175%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 180%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Total damage: 230% ATK. For every 10% of Max HP the enemy loses, Damage +4%. Upon killing the enemy, all Ability Cooldowns -1 turn, and gains Invincibility for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 240%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 260%.
Lewis Captain Ability
Increases ally C. RATE by 25%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Lewis at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Rage Avatar
- Phase 4: ATK +10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Rage Avatar: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Flames of Fury: Dispels all buffs from targets.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Rampage Pursuit||When the target’s HP is below 50%, Damage +15%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Rage Avatar: Upon killing the target, attacks all enemies. Damage: 50% of Overkill Damage.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Lewis receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When the target’s C. RATE is below the bearer’s, Rage Avatar’s Final Damage +30%
Lewis is all about his raw damage and his ability to make Crit hits in order to get the most out of his kit. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Lewis’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.