Originating from Skadi, the Norse Goddess of Winter, Odette is an Epic Shimmer Controller Esper. She makes use of a unique buff to protect her allies with a Shield and can also debuff and Freeze the enemy.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 925
- HP: 12,751
- DEF: 963
- SPD: 107
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Controller
- Element: Shimmer
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Skadi
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Fusion
Is Odette a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Odette is a Controller Esper with a focus on protecting her allies and preventing the enemy from acting with Freeze. She is most useful in the PvP content, such as Point War, where she can make your team tanky and give the enemy a tough time in taking your Espers down.
Her unique buff, Cold Armor, is the highlight of her kit and is the thing that makes her teams really difficult to take on. It triggers on all allies when Odette uses her second ability, Ice Barrier. Any Esper that has Ice Barrier receives a shield equal to 12% of Odette’s max HP. In addition, when they are attacked there is a chance that the attacker will become afflicted with SPD Down, ATK Down, and Freeze.
On top of this, she is also able to Freeze the enemy with her basic ability, Ice Lands, and her third ability, Bitter Cold World. With all three of her abilities therefore able to Freeze the enemy, the entire enemy can be quickly controlled. The only downside to Odette is that she does relatively low damage but this is more than made up for with her debuffs and shields.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Odette’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 40% chance if inflicting Freeze for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 45%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 1: Grants all allies Cold Armor for 2 turns. Cold Armor Strength: 12% of Odette’s Max HP.
- Level 2: Shield strength increased to 13%.
- Level 3: Shield strength increased to 14%.
- Level 4: Shield strength increased to 15%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Bitter Cold World
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 240% ATK. Inflicts Freeze for 2 turns (can’t be resisted). If Odette fails to Freeze her target, deals extra damage. Extra Damage: 10% of Odette’s Max HP. Gains Freeze, Immunity, and Recovery for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 260%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 270%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Odette Captain Ability
Increases ally DEF in Point War and Knockout by 30%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Odette at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70, HP +340, ATK +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Bitter Cold World
- Phase 4: SPD +5
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: HP +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Bitter Cold World: Final Damage +10%.|
|Vital Life||When HP is below 40%, Healing Received and Shield Strength +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Resilient Spirit||When Incapacitated, Damage Taken –18%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Bitter Cold World: Gains Invincibility for 1 turn.|
To ensure you get the most out of Odette’s buffs and debuffs, you’ll want to ensure she is fast so that she can keep moving up the turn order and early. Next, it can be helpful to give her a chance to counter for Freeze opportunities. Alternatively, you can choose to increase her HP for extra Shiled strength, or her ACC to ensure her debuffs land. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
- Grove: HP +25%
- Avatara: 25% chance to counterattack upon taking damage
Lastly, Odette’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.