Originating from Mimir, a Norse being of knowledge and wisdom, Pritzker is an Inferno Controller Esper with AP manipulation and disabling abilities, along with a powerful passive that benefits other debuff-based Espers on your team. This makes him particularly suitable for Point War, though he’s also just a generally powerful and fairly easy to get Controller that you’ll likely find yourself with.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 926
- HP: 11,429
- DEF: 1,047
- SPD: 100
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Controller
- Element: Inferno
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Norse
- Deity: Mimir
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Pritzker a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Although I didn’t make much use of him when I first got him, Pritzker is a great Controller Esper for newer players and is viable for a great many utilities. Not only can he Stun opponents to take control of the battlefield, but he also steals AP with his basic attack, and he has a passive that empowers other allies who are able to apply debuffs, giving great synergy with many Support Espers.
Though this makes him particularly useful for Point War, it’s also important to note that this makes him especially helpful when farming for XP and Experimon in Story Mode. This is due to him being able to protect his allies from being hit by attacks, thus allowing them to stay in the battle.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Pritzker’s abilities can be seen below.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Secrets of Edda
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 90% ATK damage. 60% chance of stealing 30% of the enemy’s AP. Following Ascension 3, this also Stuns debuffed enemies for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 100%
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 70%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 80%
- Level 1: If a target can’t take action, inflicting a debuff will increase all their ability cooldowns by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Total damage equals 100% ATK. Each hit has a 50% chance of Stunning them for 1 turn. Cooldown: 4 turns
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
Pritzker Captain Ability
Increases ally SPD in Holobattle by 25%
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Pritzker at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Secrets of Edda
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: ACC +20%
Pritzker Divine Resonance
Pritzker’s Divine Resonance should allocate 18 energy to HP, and 12 energy to ATK. Using this, you should activate these Talents for this Esper:
- [HP] Targeted Constraints: Each surviving enemy grants ACC +2%
- [HP] Crisis Response: If HP is below 50%, all allies’ damage +2% up to +6%
- [HP] Hasty Action: If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +10
- [ATK] Life Snatcher: When an enemy dies, basic ATK +5%
- [ATK] Power Suppression: When attacking a disadvantaged enemy, damage +3%
Pritzker’s main boon is that he can reduce the ability cooldowns of certain allies and thus help them, but his own most powerful attack’s cooldown is quite severe, even with full upgrading. As such, applying a set that allows this to be reduced is extremely helpful, and can provide the ability to Stun far more than he would be able to otherwise.
He’s also primarily used for Point War and Holobattle, and although he’s also great for other utilities, this is because of his good SPD and his Captain Ability emphasizing SPD too. As such, you should focus on his SPD, while also making sure that he has enough HP not to fall in battle as many Controllers need.
Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Ocean Waves: 30% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn after an ability is used
- Wind Walker: SPD +25%
- Apollo’s Bow: ACC +25%
- Master Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Pritzker’s Relics’ characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best relics for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Relic Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.