Originating from Ao Bing, a dragon prince of classical Chinese literature, Long Mian is a Controller Esper with the powerful ability to stop opponents in their tracks, whether it be by freezing them or slowing them down and preventing the turn order from getting to them. As such, he’s a great boon in Point War combat!
Long Mian Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,083
- HP: 11,840
- DEF: 874
- SPD: 101
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Controller
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Shadow Decree
- Origins: Chinese
- Deity: Ao Bing
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Long Mian a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Long Mian is a very well-loved Esper, and it isn’t hard to see why. He’s a very effective Controller but is still able to deal good damage and debuff opponents in other ways which makes it a real challenge for them to act in order to take him down. You’ll often find him around the mid to top range of Point War and you’ll find that he can be incredibly formidable when built well.
He’s very well-balanced and what he does well you’ll find it hard for any other Espers of his rarity to compete with. While Tiye or other similar 5* Espers might be able to take his place, he’s pretty much able to trump any other 4* or below that tries to do the same thing as him.
Long Mian Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Long Mian’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Thorn of Frost
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit deals 50% ATK damage. 60% chance of inflicting SPD Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 55%
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 70%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 60%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 80%
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 70% ATK damage. 70% chance of reducing enemy AP by 30%. Cooldown: 4 turns. Following Ascension 3, when they are afflicted with SPD Down, the amount of AP reduced is doubled
- Level 2: Damage increased to 75%
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 80%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 80%
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 100% ATK damage. 90% chance of inflicting SPD Down for 2 turns and Freeze for 1 turn on them. Cooldown: 4 turns
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Trigger chance increased to 100%
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn
Long Mian Captain Ability
Increases ally SPD by 20%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Long Mian Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Long Mian at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Hoarfrost
- Phase 4: ATK +10%
- Phase 5: DEF +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Long Mian Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Cold Touch: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +5% to Long Mian.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Rock Solid||Damage Taken –18% (expires upon gaining a turn for the first time in combat).|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Thorn of Frost: Upon successfully granting SPD Down, gains SPD Up for 1 turn.|
Long Mian Equipment
The aim with Long Mian, particularly if you’re using him in Point War, is to attack first, disable the opponents and keep them slowed down so that your team gets to deal more damage, buff themselves, and push the match in their favor.
To aid this, it’s most important to focus on two things – making sure Long Mian hits as soon as possible in the turn order without missing and making sure he’s not flimsy and can withstand enough hits to make a difference rather than falling before having an impact. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: +25% SPD
- Ocean: Grants a 35% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn after an ability is used
- Recurve: +25% ACC
Lastly, Long Mian’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP, DEF, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.