Originating from Black Tortoise, one of the four Chinese constellations, Ren Si is an Inferno Defender Esper with the ability to Taunt the enemy into attacking him, whilst also being able to hit them with DEF debuffs. This makes him a great option as a Defender in your team and is also relatively easy to get hold of in the Echo.
Ren Si Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 831
- HP: 11,749
- DEF: 1,143
- SPD: 98
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Defender
- Element: Inferno
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Wanderer
- Origins: Chinese
- Deity: Black Tortoise
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Ren Si a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Ren Si is a solid option as Defender Esper in Dislyte. Although not as good as the Legendary Espers out there, being an Epic does make it easier to improve his Resonance with duplicate Espers. Indeed, we actually use him over Donar for this very reason!
Ren Si sees his damage scaling based on the relative difference between his and the target’s DEF which can see him doing big damage for a Defender. He also fills the role of a tank well by applying taunts to himself and firing out DEF debuffs to the enemies.
Ren Si Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Ren Si’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals damage equal to 30% ATK + 50% DEF. 50% chance of inflicting DEF Down on them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 60%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 70%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 6: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 80%.
- Level 1: When taking fatal damage, gains Standoff for 1 turn. Resets the cooldown on True Warrior. When the target’s DEF is below Black Tortoise’s, increase his own damage. Each 1% DEF gap increases damage by 1%, up to 40%. Cooldown: 6 turns.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 80% DEF damage. 30% chance of Taunting them for 1 turn. When an enemy’s DEF is below Black Tortoise’s, double the chance. Cooldown: 5 turns.
- Level 2: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 85%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
- Level 4: DEF-damage conversion ratio increased to 90%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Ren Si Captain Ability
Increases ally DEF by 24%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Ren Si Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Ren Si at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Life-Giver
- Phase 4: RESIST +10%
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: DEF +20%
Ren Si Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Vital Life||Turtler: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||When HP is below 40%, Healing Received and Shield Strength +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Shimmering Light||Upon killing an enemy, heals Ren Si. Healing: 25% Max HP.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Life-giver (Passive): Standoff extended to 2 turns.|
Ren Si Equipment
Ren Si’s main focus is defending his teammates against the enemy and also dealing damage based on his relative DEF versus the enemy. As such, focusing on sets that increase DEF should be a priority in order to improve his ability to soak out damage and deal it out.
In addition to this, as Ren Si will be taunting the enemy, it is important to have a set that will help him regain HP. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Nether: HP regenerated at 35% of damage dealt.
- Stonevein: DEF +25%
Lastly, Ren Si’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize DEF, HP, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.