Originating from Hercules, a divine hero from Greek mythology who was famous for his strength and epic adventures, Taylor is an Epic Shimmer Fighter Esper. He deals huge single-target damage, after buffing himself, and can chain together attacks after defeating enemies for game-changing takedown combos.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,242
- HP: 11,394
- DEF: 754
- SPD: 95
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Taylor a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Taylor is all about dealing maximum damage to single-target enemies with his powerful Fighter abilities. He can also give himself a Shield, dispel enemy buffs, chain together takedowns with his passive ability, and grant himself ATK Up and C. RATE Up for huge damage boosts.
His third ability, Soul Blast, is the highlight here. When used, he gains ATK Up and C. RATE Up, attacks one enemy, and dispels all their buffs. His passive, Hero’s Wrath, ensures that killed enemies cannot be revived and give him an additional attack upon killing an enemy. This can chain together to quickly wipe a team, and the revive prevention is a great counter to Espers such as Cecilia and Lauren.
Overall, Taylor is quite a niche choice and struggles to find a home in most PvE content. However, he can be particularly useful in PvP, such as Point War, as a specific counter to Espers that can revive their allies.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Taylor’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Total Damage: 100% ATK. Each 10% Max HP lost grants Damage +5%. Gains Shield for 2 turns. Shield Strength: 50% of the damage dealt.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 130%.
Hero’s Wrath [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: Gains 1 turn upon killing an enemy. Enemies killed by Taylor can’t be revived.
- Level 1: Gains ATK Up and C. RATE Up for 2 turns. Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 230% ATK. Takes True Damage (can’t be killed). True Damage: 30% of this ability’s damage. Dispels all buffs from the enemy.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 240%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 250%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 260%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 270%.
Taylor Captain Ability
Increases ally HP in Holobattle by 30%.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Taylor at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Sould Blast
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: C. DMG +25%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Power Impact: Final Damage +10%.|
|Deathly Cinders||When any ally is currently not alive, C. DMG +35%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Vital Edge||When target’s HP is above 50%, damage +12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Soul Blast: Gains Shield for 2 turns. Shield Strength: 25% of damage dealt.|
Taylor is all about his damage and you’ll want to nurture this even further with your Equipment choices. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War: ATK +30%
- Thunder: C. DMG +40%
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Taylor’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.