Originating from Nut, the Egyptian goddess of the sky and heavens, Tiye is a legendary Flow Controller with a strong focus on AP manipulation. This ability to drain the enemy team of AP is a huge boost to your team and can see them cut through the enemy before they even have a chance to release an ability.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 952
- HP: 15,428
- DEF: 887
- SPD: 103
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Tiye a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Tiye is one of the strongest Controller Esper, in particular when it comes to Point War. Her ability to drain enemy AP and redistribute it to her allies and her Captain Ability which increases ally SPD by 25% makes her perfect for this role. Although she has limited immobilizing debuffs with just Stun, her AP cannot be cleared making it very difficult to counter her.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Tiye’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Steals 20% AP.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 70% ATK. Inflicts Stun for 1 turn and SPD Down for 2 turns. If an enemy’s SPD is not above Tiye’s, absorbs 10% of their AP.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 75%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 80%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 85%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: If the AP of the non-Boss enemy with the highest AP percentage is above that of the ally with the lowest AP percentage, swaps their AP (not regarded as AP boost/reduction). Then, attacks all enemies. Damage: 90% ATK. Dispels 1 buff from each enemy. Absorbs 30% of each enemy’s AP and shares it equally among allies.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Tiye Captain Ability
Increases ally SPD by 25%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Tiye at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Starstruck
- Phase 4: ATK +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Plunder||Nightbringer: AP absorption changed to 30%.|
|Morph||Nightbringer: Upon successfully absorbing AP, grants all allies 10% AP.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +20.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Devouring Void: Absorbing AP changes to inflicting AP – 30% to targets and granting 30% AP to all allies.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Tiye receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +255
- HP +9,876
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- At the end of a turn, the bearer has a 50% chance of gaining Recovery 1 turn
Tiye is only a benefit to the team if she can get AP manipulation abilities out before the enemy team has time to attack. It is also absolutely crucial that these abilities land! She can also benefit from an increase in her HP to keep her alive longer, but that isn’t the main priority due to her already quite high HP stat. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%.
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Tiye’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.