Originating from Death Guard Bai, a Chinese mythological Reaper from the Underworld, Xie Yuzhi is an Epic Controller. She possesses some powerful buffs and AP manipulation abilities. However, she is best utilized along with Xie Chuyi as the two complement each other with additional attacks when in the same team.
Xie Yuzhi Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 849
- HP: 12,999
- DEF: 1,032
- SPD: 99
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Xie Yuzhia Good Esper in Dislyte?
Xie Yuzhi is a Controller Esper with a focus on AP manipulation that can greatly disrupt the enemy’s turn order and boost her own AP in the process. Like any Controller worth their salt, she is also able to stun enemies with the extra bonus of also being able to apply SPD Up to her own team. Xie Yuzhi is a reliable pick for any player in need of a decent Controller Esper.
However, it should be noted that to get the most out of this Esper you really need to have Xie Chuyi on your team as well. This is due to Xie Yuzhia’s Soul Dispel ability which sees them attack 2 more random enemies with the ability when Xie Chuyi is present. In addition, the Heaven Awaits ability will call Xie Chuyi to assist with their Netherworld Hurl. This all up is a lot of extra damage!
Xie Yuzhi Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Xie Yuzhi’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 80% ATK. 55% chance of reducing their AP by –20%. While Xie Chuy is present, attacks +2 random enemies, inflicting the same effects.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 90%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 65%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 100%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
Luck in Paris
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 2 times. Damage per hit: 35% ATK. Each hit has a 30% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 40%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 45%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Gains SPD Up for 2 turns. Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage per hit: 100% ATK. The 1st hit steals 20% AP. The 2nd hit extends the target’s debuffs by +1 turn. Calls Xie Chuyi to assist with Netherworld Hurl.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Xie YuzhiCaptain Ability
Increases ally ACC by 30%.
Xie Yuzhi Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Xie Yuzhi at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Luck in Paris
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: ACC +20%
Xie Yuzhi Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Heaven Awaits: Final Damage +10%.|
|Feral Retribution||When the target is incapacitated, damage +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Defense Intrusion||When attacking, 18% chance of ignoring RESIST.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Heaven Awaits: SPD Up’s target changed to all allies.|
Xie Yuzhi Divinate
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Xie Yuzhi receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +540
- HP +2,290
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s SPD is above the target’s, Soul Dispel’s Final Damage +15%
Xie Yuzhi Equipment
Xie Yuzhi’s main use is as AP manipulation of the enemy team and also buff distribution to her allies. In addition, you want to get her Soul Dispel and Heaven Awaits abilities off as often as possible, with Xie Chuyi in the team, so as to increase your damage opportunities. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Xie Yuzhi’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, DEF BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.