Originating from Izanami, the goddess of creation and death from Japanese mythology, Yuuhime is a Legendary Inferno Fighter Esper. She is an AoE DPS who makes use of a unique buff called Hell’s Hand to make her even more deadly.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,253
- HP: 12,519
- DEF: 829
- SPD: 102
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Yuuhime a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Yuuhime is one of the Best Inferno AoE Fighters in Dislyte. She consumes stacks of her unique buff, Hell’s Hand, to boost the damage of her first and second abilities, Nether Jewel and Death Gate, as well as to increase the duration of her buffs. She gains Hell’s Hand stacks when using her third ability, Beyond the Grave, based on the number of debuffs the enemy team has as well as inflicting them with Diseased.
The boost her Nether Jewel ability can gain from this is significant. For every Hell’s Hand stack it consumes, it gains an extra 45% ATK damage. This can easily make Nether Jewel one of the most damaging basic abilities in the game.
Overall, this kit makes Yuuhime great in a lot of PvE content with her Diseased debuff making her particularly suited for Apep. In addition, Death Gate can inflict DEF Down on the enemy making them much more vulnerable to damage.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Yuuhime’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Gains Immunity for 1 turn. When having Hell’s Hand, deals extra damage at the cost of all Hell’s Hand stacks. Extra Damage per stack: 45% ATK.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 55% ATK. Inflicts DEF Down for 1 turn. When having Hell’s Hand, deals extra damage at the cost of 1 Hell’s Hand stack. Extra Damage: 15% ATK.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 60%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 65%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 70%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 75%.
Beyond the Grave
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 2 times. Damage for 1st hit: 10% ATK; damage for 2nd hit: 90% ATK. The 1st hit inflicts Diseased for 2 turns; the 2nd hit reduces enemy Max HP first (Reduction: 20% of the enemy’s Max HP) before dealing damage. The fewer the enemies, the higher the damage dealt. Then, gains a certain number of Hell’s Hand stacks based on the total number of enemy debuffs.
- Level 2: Damage of the second strike increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage of the second strike increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage of the second strike increased to 105%.
- Level 5: Damage of the second strike increased to 110%.
Yuuhime Captain Ability
Increases ally SPD by 25%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Yuuhime at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Beyond the Grave
- Phase 4: ATK +10%
- Phase 5: ACC +15%
- Phase 6: C. RATE +15%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Beyond the Grave: Final Damage +10%.|
|Morph||Death Gate: Has a 100% chance of dealing extra damage at the cost of 1 Hell’s Hand stack. Extra Damage: 15% ATK.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Power Suppression||When at an elemental advantage, Damage +15%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Nether Jewel: 75% chance of not consuming Hell’s Hand while dealing extra damage.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Yuuhime receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +900
- HP +3,815
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- The bearer has a 100% chance of gaining 1 stack of Hell’s Hand at the start of their turn
Yuuhime is all about her high AoE damage and you’ll want to increase this as much as possible to get even more out of her already stacked kit. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Thunder: C. DMG +50% and an extra +30% when attacking Bosses
- Fiery: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Yuuhime’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, ATK BONUS, C. DMG, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.