Originating from the god of love, Eros, Q is a Support Esper with an odd focus of DPS and simultaneously dealing damage to two linked enemies. While he’s one of the first Espers you get and thus you’re guaranteed to use him at least once, it can be hard to make him worth your while.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,123
- HP: 10,784
- DEF: 796
- SPD: 104
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Shimmer
- Rarity: Rare
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Greek
- Deity: Eros
- Captain Ability: No
- Availability: Story & Echo
Is Q a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Q is my least favorite Esper to be gained through the Dislyte Story. However, he still has some uses in the early game. He’s a 3* Shimmer Support Esper who is surprisingly geared towards DPS, and you’ll often find him as a result of an Echo, even if you’re maybe seeking someone else.
I personally don’t think Q is a very good Esper at all, and I’d consider your resources wasted on him by the time you begin to pull more 4* Espers, which is usually pretty fast considering Dislyte’s rates. Despite this, being a 3* he’s pretty easy to upgrade and something is certainly better than nothing early-game.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Link is an exclusive debuff to Q which links two enemies together. When one of them is attacked, the other takes True Damage (unaffected by Crit or debuffing) equal to 80% of damage dealt in the attack.
Full details on all of Q’s abilities can be seen below.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 100% ATK damage. 40% chance of inflicting DEF Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 7: Trigger Chance increased to 75%
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals 90% ATK damage. 50% chance of inflicting ATK Down for 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.
- Level 2: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Joke of the Aether
- Level 1: Attacks 2 enemies. Deals 160% ATK damage. Inflicts Link for 2 turns. Cooldown: 4 turns. Following Ascension 3, Link lasts for another turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 170%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 180%.
- Level 4: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Q Captain Ability
This Dislyte Esper does not have a Captain Ability.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Q at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Joke of the Aether
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Joke of the Aether: Final Damage +10%.|
|Vital Edge||When the target’s HP is above 50%, damage +10%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Life Snatcher||When an enemy is killed, SPD +20.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
Q exists in a weird place as a Support Esper. His Link skill, and all other skills, deal damage in some way and therefore you’re best off focusing on relics to increase his attack.
Despite this, he’s just as frail as many Support Espers, and so while I’d advise using Relic sets that build him as a DPS unit, the secondary characteristics need to be able to buff him up otherwise he’ll die before he can have any significant impact. Indeed, Q’s Relics should prioritize HP, DEF, and SPD.
As such, I would recommend the following relic sets for Q:
- War Machine: ATK +30%
- Fiery Incandescence: C.RATE +20%
For more details on finding and determining the best relics for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Relic Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.