Originating from Anubis, the god of the underworld, Drew is a Fighter Esper with a focus on powerful single-enemy attacks that can target other foes if certain requirements are met. Considering his rarity and the fact that he is acquired through the game’s main story, he’s surprisingly useful!
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,144
- HP: 10,343
- DEF: 810
- SPD: 91
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Drew a Good Esper in Dislyte?
You gain this Esper automatically as you progress through Dislyte. However, I would still consider him viable in the late game and one of the Best Rare Espers in Dislyte. He’s a 3* Inferno Fighter Esper with a focus on DPS, and he can also be obtained regularly through the Echo mechanic. Somewhat surprisingly for a Rare Esper, he is also one of the Best Espers for Apep.
While there are better Espers of better rarities, Drew being a 3* Esper makes him far easier to upgrade, and because of this alongside Espers like Chang Pu and Tang Yun he’s a pretty viable Esper to build all throughout Dislyte. He can do a huge amount of damage if built well!
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Drew’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 100% ATK damage. Upon a Crit, reduces the cooldown on Death’s Judgment by 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 130%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 200% ATK damage. 70% chance of inflicting DEF Down for 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.
- Level 2: Trigger Chance increased to 75%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 220%.
- Level 4: Trigger Chance increased to 85%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals 220% ATK damage. Launches additional attack on 1 random enemy upon killing the target, deals 150% ATK damage (max 2/turn). Following Ascension 3, the additional attack ignores DEF.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 230%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 240%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 260%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Drew Captain Ability
This Dislyte Esper does not have a Captain Ability.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Drew at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Deaths Judgment
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Piercing Strike: Final Damage +10%.|
|Shimmering Light||Upon killing an enemy, heals Drew. Healing: 20% Max HP.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Life Snatcher||When an enemy is killed, SPD +20.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Drew receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +480
- HP +2,036
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s SPD is above the target’s, Piercing Strike’s Damage +15%
As a Fighter Esper, Drew’s focus is on DPS. As such, increasing his already high attack is the best way to optimize his role. The crit based stats will also play a vital role, in particular through Drew’s main attack of Piercing Strike. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Nether: HP regenerated at 35% of damage dealt.
- Avatara: 30% chance to counterattack with Piercing Strike.
Lastly, Drew’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize C. DMG, C. RATE, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.