Originating from Frigga, the Norse goddess of marriage and motherhood, Abigail is a healing Support Esper who is also able to distribute a number of other powerful buffs. Unusually, for a healer, her healing utility comes in the form of her revives and buffs rather than straight HP increases.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 851
- HP: 16,732
- DEF: 910
- SPD: 103
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Abigail a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Although not your typical healer, Abigail can still be considered one of the Best Healers in the game and also one of the Best Espers for Apep. Indeed, it is through her revives and her Absorb Buff that she earns this well-deserved title. Additionally, she is able to perform self-heals with her basic ability, Thorny Brambles, to keep her going in long battles. In addition, it can also put the target to Sleep.
However, the real star of the show in her kit is her third ability, Queen’s gift. It increases the AP of one ally by 100%, but if this ally has fallen then they are revived with a percentage of their max HP. If they are still alive, then this ability sees its cooldown reduced by a massive 3 turns. On top of this, the ability also grants Absorb and ATK Up to all allies for 2 and 3 turns respectively. This is a truly stacked ability.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Abigail’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. Inflicts Sleep for 1 turn. Restores HP. Healing: 3% Max HP.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 105%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 115%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 1: Gains Recovery for 2 turns. Grants all allies DEF Up and Shield for 2 turns. Shield Strength: 10% of Abigail’s Max HP +25% of the target’s lost HP.
- Level 2: Life Shield ratio increased to 11%.
- Level 3: Life Shield ratio increased to 12%.
- Level 4: Life Shield ratio increased to 13%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Grants 1 ally AP +70%. If the ally has fallen, revives and heals them. Healing: 10% of their Max HP. If the ally has not fallen, Ability Cooldown -3 turns. Grants Absorb and ATK Up to all allies for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Grants the target 80% Action Points.
- Level 3: Grants the target 90% Action Points.
- Level 4: Grants the target 100% Action Points.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Abigail Captain Ability
Increases ally HP by 30%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Abigail at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: DEF +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Queen’s Gift
- Phase 4: RESIST +10%
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: SPD +10
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Aegis||Rose Blessing: Final Shield Strength +10%.|
|Morph||Rose Blessing: Dispels all debuffs from Abigail.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Law of Conjunction||When granting buffs, each buff heals Abigail. Healing: 3% Max HP, up to 12% per turn.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Queen’s Gift: Absorb extended to 3 turns.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Abigail receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +255
- HP +9,876
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When casting Thorny Brambles, 50% chance of granting 1 ally Recovery for 1 turn
If Abigail’s Queen’s Gift is used on a dead ally then you are in for an extremely long cooldown. Reducing this with Equipment will be invaluable. In addition, proving some extra protection, on top of what she already does, will be super helpful in most scenarios. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Ocean: Grants 35% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn at the start of the Esper’s turn.
- Aegis: All allies start the battle with a Shield equal to 15% of Max HP. Lasts to 2 turns.
Lastly, Abigail’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.