Originating from Sobek, an Egyptian deity who represented the Nile crocodile, Daylon is an Epic Inferno Support Esper. He is primarily used as a debuffer and is able to inflict the enemy with Bleed, Stun, DEF Down, and Diseased.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,159
- HP: 11,945
- DEF: 810
- SPD: 104
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Daylon a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Simply put, Daylon is not highly regarded by the community and it is not too hard to see why. Although he has many debuffs that can be distributed, his Stun, DEF Down, and Bleed debuffs have a pretty low chance of actually landing on their target.
Aside from this, his third ability, Hydro-Inferno Combo, is actually pretty good, it attacks all enemies and can inflict them with Diseased to prevent them from healing. The cooldown on this is probably a bit long to make him useful against Apep, but this can be good in PvP against teams with strong Healers if you are able to get it out before they heal.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Daylon’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 100% ATK. 40% chance of inflicting Bleed for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 180% ATK. 75% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn and DEF Down for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 190%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 85%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 200%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Damage: 90% ATK. Inflict Diseased on them for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Daylon Captain Ability
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Daylon at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 2: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Hydro-Inferno Combo
- Phase 4: ACC+10%
- Phase 5: C. RATE +10%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Hydro-Inferno Combo: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +5%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Pressure Vitals||Upon successfully dispelling or stealing buffs, each buff inflicts Max HP Capacity –3% on the target.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Double Slash: When the target isn’t buffed, this attack’s damage +10%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Daylon receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +153
- HP +5,926
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Doube Slash’s Final Damage +15%
Daylon is all about getting his debuffs out to the enemy as much as possible. Increasing his SPD will help you cycle through his abilities more, whilst increased ACC will ensure that his debuffs actually land on their target. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
Lastly, Daylon’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize ATK BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.