Originating from Pan, the Greek god of the wild, shepherds, and rustic music, Ethan is a Legendary Flow Support Esper. He is an all-out buffer who helps your team with improved C. RATE, C. DMG, and SPD and protects them from getting debuffed. This is a great kit for helping your team hit fast and hit hard.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 911
- HP: 15,937
- DEF: 911
- SPD: 102
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Ethan a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Ethan’s ability to buff your team is insanely good. These buffs will improve the damage your Espers do and also help prevent them from getting debuffed by the enemy. On top of this, he is able to debuff the enemy to increase the damage they take, make them take damage when attacking your allies, increase their cooldowns, AND Stun them!
This incredible kit is all driven by a unique buff and unique debuff that are bestowed upon Ethan. His third ability, Enchanting Song, grants all allies Immunity and Magic Tune. When an Esper has Magic Tune, it increases their C. RATE, C. DMG, and SPD. It also reduces their chance of taking a Crit and grants Ethan 50% of the AP boost that any enemies receive.
His second ability, Joyful Delights, attacks all enemies multiple times, has a chance to inflict DEF Down, and inflicts Panic Gaze. When afflicted with Panic Gaze, whenever the carrier casts a basic ability, it removes Magic Tune from the target and damages the carrier with True Damage as a percentage of their Max HP. Casting a non-basic ability removes Panic Gaze from their team but also increases ability cooldowns by 1 turn.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Ethan’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 90% ATK. 60% chance of inflicting AP –20%. If the enemy is afflicted with Panic Gaze, inflicts Stun for 1 turn. If Ethan has Magic Tune, all effects from this attack can’t be resisted.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 70%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 110%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 80%.
- Level 6: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Damage per hit: 25% ATK. 40% chance of inflicting DEF Down for 2 turns. Inflicts Panic Gaze for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 30%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 35%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 1: Grants all allies Magic Tune and Immunity for 2 turns. Whenever an enemy receives an AP boost, if Ethan has Magic Tune, gains 50% of the boost effect. Triggers once per turn.
- Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Ethan Captain Ability
Increases ally C. RATE in Story, Infinite Miracle, and Calamity Island by 30%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Ethan at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Enchanting Song
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: RESIST +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Static||Chaos Sound: AP reduction changed to 30%.|
|Morph||Enchanting Song: At the start of combat, all allies gain Magic Tune for 1 turn.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Rock Solid||Damage Taken –20% before taking the first turn in combat.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Enchanting Song: Whenever an enemy receives an AP boost, all allies gain 50% of the boost effect.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Ethan receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +255
- HP +9,876
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +30%
- When casting Enchanting Song, 100% chance of granting DEF Up to 2 random allies for 1 turn
To get the most out of Ethan you’ll want to ensure he is able to cycle through his abilities as often as possible in order to maximize the buffs and debuffs he gets out. In addition, increasing his survivability will be helpful for keeping him in the battle longer to support his allies. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Stonevein: DEF +25%
- Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Ethan’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize DEF BONUS, HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.