Originating from Horus, the Egyptian god of kingship and the sky, Falken is an epic Inferno Defender. He is effectively used as a Tank, to soak up enemy damage, with his Taunt ability which he can get off with ease due to his ability to make use of counterattack as a passive.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 962
- HP: 14,177
- DEF: 830
- SPD: 101
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Falken a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Falken is an excellent choice for a Defender Esper in your team. Although maybe not as solid as other Epic Defenders, like Ren Si, his ability to get off Taunts on a regular basis is extremely helpful at drawing the attention of the enemy. His HP is also pretty high meaning he can endure this role well. In addition, he has high SPD for a defender, enabling him to get his Taunt out early in the game.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Falken’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Deals damage equal to 30% ATK + 4.5% max HP. 30% chance of Taunting the enemy for 1 turn.
- Level 2: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 5%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 40%.
- Level 4: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 5.5%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 6: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 6%.
Eye of Vengeance [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: When attacking, inflicts Eye of Horus on the target for 1 turn. When taking a hit, if the attacker is afflicted with Eye of Horus, 15% chance of casting Falconer to counterattack. When fellow allies take a hit, if the attacker is afflicted with Eye of Horus, Horus has a 60% chance to counterattack. Heals himself for 10% of max HP upon a counterattack.
- Level 1: Attacks all enemies. Deals damage equal to 90% ATK + 15% of lost HP. 70% chance of inflicting ATK Down on all enemies for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 95%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 85%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 100%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 6: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Falken Captain Ability
Increases ally SPD by 20%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Falken at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Eye of Vengeance
- Phase 4: HP +10%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: RESIST +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Falconer: Final Damage +10%.|
|Berserker Drain||When HP is below 60%, Lifesteal amount +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Field of Thorns||If attacking an enemy while not in Falken’s turn, damage +12%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Falconer: Also inflicts SPD Down on the target for 2 turns.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Falken receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +540
- HP +2,290
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Judgment’s Final Damage +15%
As a pure Defender Esper, you should expect Falken to take a lot of hits. This will, of course, see his HP take some serious damage. Anything that can keep this high should be seen as a priority as it will keep him in the game to continue soaking up enemy damage. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Nether: HP regenerated at 35% of damage dealt.
- Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Falken’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, DEF BONUS, RESIST, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.