Heng Yue is an Epic Support Esper who originates from the God of the Moon, Chang’e, in Chinese mythology. She is of the Flow Element and sees her main use as a healer that also has great cleansing utility.
Heng Yue Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 885
- HP: 15,073
- DEF: 849
- SPD: 91
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Support
- Element: Flow
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Esper Union
- Origins: Chinese
- Deity: Chang’e
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Echo
Is Heng Yue a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Heng Yue is a highly effective healer who even makes our lists of the Best Healers in Dislyte and the Best Espers for Kronos. On top of this, she can also dispel debuffs from her allies with her passive ability, Undying Elixir, and her third ability, Golden Moon. This can come in very useful against certain bosses and enemy team compositions which contain many debuff casters.
In addition, her first ability, Silvermoon Kiss, deals a small amount of damage and can dispel a buff from the target. You will use this ability regularly, especially in much of the PVE content such as the Cube Miracle and Temporal Tower.
To make the most of Heng Yue, she needs to have high SPD so that she can get her dispels and heals out with good regularity. Unfortunately, she has a low base SPD stat so you will need to make sure you make up for this with an SPD Equipment build to make the most of her abilities. In particular, the Tempest Equipment Set is a must.
Heng Yue Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Heng Yue’s abilities can be seen below.
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy. Damage: 120% ATK. 75% chance of dispelling 1 buff from the enemy.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 85%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
Undying Elixir [PASSIVE]
- Level 1: At the end of Heng Yue’s turn, heals the ally with the lowest HP percentage (Healing: 6% of their Max HP), and dispels 1 debuff from them.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 7%.
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 8%.
- Level 4: Healing amount increased to 9%.
- Level 5: Healing amount increased to 10%.
- Level 1: Heals all allies. Healing: 20% of their Max HP. Dispels all debuffs from them. Each debuff on an ally grants extra Healing. Extra Healing: 3% of their Max HP.
- Level 2: Healing amount increased to 23%.
- Level 3: Healing amount increased to 26%.
- Level 4: Healing amount increased to 30%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Heng Yue Captain Ability
Increases ally HP by 24%.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
Heng Yue Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Heng Yue at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: HP +950
- Phase 2: DEF +70
- Phase 3: Upgraded Undying Elixir
- Phase 4: DEF +10%
- Phase 5: SPD +7
- Phase 6: RESIST +20%
Heng Yue Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Remedy||Undying Elixir: Final Healing +10%.|
|Life Flux||When HP is below 40%, Healing +12%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Hasty Action||If there is an ability on cooldown, SPD +18.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Undying Elixir: This ability takes effect 2 times every turn.|
Heng Yue Equipment
To get the most out of Heng Yue you need to get her abilities out as often as possible to maximize healing and cleansing. As her base SPD is low, this will need to be remedied with her Equipment build. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%.
- Aegis: All allied Espers start battle with a Shield equal to 15% of their max HP which lasts for 2 turns.
- Grove: HP +25%
Lastly, Heng Yue’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.