Originating from Gerd, the Norse goddess of fertility, Jeanne is a Rare Flow Controller Esper. She makes use of Stuns and AP manipulation to prevent the enemy from using their abilities.
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 795
- HP: 14,577
- DEF: 850
- SPD: 102
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
Is Jeanne a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Jeanne’s kit is all about getting her Stun debuffs out. Indeed, each of her 3 abilities has a chance to land a Stun on the enemy. However, 2 of these are single-target attacks, and one of them attacks 3 random targets. This leaves her behind other Stun Controllers who can Stun the entire enemy team with their AOE abilities.
Despite this, she still does have some use in the early game. Her third ability, Beat Burst, can be particularly useful. It attacks an enemy twice, has a chance to Stun them, and can dispel all their buffs. Additionally, her second ability, Cool Rhythms, once Jeanne reaches Ascension Phase 3, steals 30% of the target’s AP. These abilities can make her useful in the lower levels of Point War.
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Jeanne’s abilities can be seen below.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 30% ATK. Each hit has a 15% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 35%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 20%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 40%
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 25%.
- Level 1: Attacks 3 random enemies. Damage: 80% ATK. 75% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn. Steals 30% of the target’s AP.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 85%.
- Level 3: Trigger Chance increased to 85%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 90%.
- Level 5: Trigger Chance increased to 100%.
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Damage for 1st hit: 100% ATK. Damage for 2nd hit: 10% Max HP. The 1st hit dispels all buffs from the target. The 2nd hit inflicts Stun for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 110%.
- Level 3: HP-damage conversion ratio increased to 12%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 120%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Jeanne Captain Ability
Increases ally ACC by 20%.
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Jeanne at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70, HP +340, DEF +25
- Phase 2: HP +950, ATK +25, DEF +25
- Phase 3: Upgraded Cool Rhythms
- Phase 4: SPD +5
- Phase 5: HP +15%
- Phase 6: ACC +20%
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Beat Burst: Final Damage +10%.|
|Targeted Constraints||Each surviving enemy grants ACC +4%.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Feral Retribution||When the target is Incapacitated, damage +10%.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +10%.|
|Covenant||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
You can collect Divinates for an Esper to increase their Divinate tier up to a maximum tier of 6. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. The below shows the buffs Jeanne receives at her maximum Divinate tier and maximum Divinate level:
- ATK +480
- HP +2,036
- Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%
- When the bearer’s HP is full, Cool Rhythm’s Final Damage +15%
As a Controller Esper, you’ll want to ensure that Jeanne is fast so that she can get her disruption abilities out early in a battle. Additionally, you can also focus on her ACC to improve the chance of her Stuns landing, or her HP to improve her survivability and the damage done by her third ability, Beat Burst. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- Wind: SPD +25%
- Recurve: ACC +25%
- Grove: HP 25%
Lastly, Jeanne’s Equipment characteristics should prioritize HP BONUS, ACC, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best Equipment for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Equipment Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.