Originating from Dayi, the Lord Archer of Chinese myth, Lu Yi is an Epic Fighter of the Wind Element. He is a reliable DPS Nuker Esper who can distribute huge damage to the enemy team. This proves particularly useful across a range of game modes in Dislyte.
Lu Yi Details
- Max Level Stats
- ATK: 1,185
- HP: 11,749
- DEF: 781
- SPD: 94
- C. RATE: 10%
- C. DMG: 150%
- ACC: 0%
- RESIST: 20%
- General Information
- Role: Fighter
- Element: Wind
- Rarity: Epic
- Affiliation: Wanderer
- Origins: China
- Deity: Dayi
- Captain Ability: Yes
- Availability: Divine Sequencer Shop
Is Lu Yi a Good Esper in Dislyte?
Lu Yi is a Fighter Esper that packs a real punch when built well and fully developed. He can debuff enemies with Sear and Bleed, use his passive to hit for True Damage which ignores enemy Esper defense stats, and use his Skyshot ability for concentrated multi-attack damage once the enemy field has been thinned.
However, overall, it is his passive that really makes him formidable. Indeed, once you have him Ascended to Phase 3, the chance to hit for True Damage will increase to 30% upon a Crit! Both his attack abilities attack multiple times with each attack capable of triggering his passive. Therefore, maximizing your C. RATE is vital to getting the most out of Lu Yi.
Lu Yi excels against Fafnir in the Ritual Miracle as he is able to clear its shield quickly with his multi-attack abilities. In fact, in any battle against a small number of enemies, he will do well, such as the Sonic Miracle or Holobattle, due to his final ability being able to focus on a smaller number of targets.
Lu Yi Abilities
In battle, an Esper will utilize their abilities in order to deal damage to the enemy and support their team. All Dislyte Esper Abilities start at Level 1 and can be increased further depending on the ability. Each additional level will improve the ability in a certain way. For more details on improving an Esper’s abilities, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on all of Lu Yi’s abilities can be seen below.
More Interesting Posts from OCG
- Level 1: Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Damage per hit: 35% ATK. Each hit has a 40% chance of inflicting Sear for 2 turns.
- Level 2: Damage increased to 40%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 45%.
- Level 4: Damage increased to 50%
- Level 5: Damage increased to 55%.
- Level 1: Attacks have a 15% chance of dealing extra True Damage. True Damage: 10% of the target’s Max HP, up to 100% of Lu Yi’s ATK.
- Level 1: Attacks random enemies 9 times. Damage per hit: 35% ATK. Each hit has a 40% chance of inflicting Bleed for 1 turn.
- Level 2: Trigger Chance increased to 45%.
- Level 3: Damage increased to 40%.
- Level 4: Trigger Chance increased to 50%.
- Level 5: Damage increased to 45%.
- Level 6: Trigger Chance increased to 60%.
- Level 7: Cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
Lu Yi Captain Ability
Increases ally ATK in Ritual Miracle, Sonic Miracle, Desolate Lands, and Sentinel Hunt by 30%.
Take your Gaming Sessions to the Next Level
- Stop your Mobile Running out of Battery Mid Game
- Transform your Mobile into a Great Handheld Gaming Device
- Everything you need for the Best Mobile Gaming Sessions
Lu Yi Ascension
All Espers in Dislyte can be further ascended to improve their stats starting from level 1. They can then be ascended again at levels 10/20/30/40/50 up to a total of 6 Ascensions. For more details on Ascending your Espers, check out our Dislyte Esper Guide.
Full details on the boost gained by Lu Yi at each level of Esper Ascension can be seen below.
- Phase 1: ATK +70
- Phase 2: HP +950
- Phase 3: Upgraded Unshackling
- Phase 4: C. DMG +15%
- Phase 5: ATK +15%
- Phase 6: ATK +20%
Lu Yi Resonance
Each Esper can conduct up to 6 Resonances. Each Resonance unlocks Divine Gates that boost an Esper’s powers through higher stats or stronger abilities. You can learn more about this feature in our Dislyte Esper Guide. See below for this Esper’s Resonance buffs.
|Overload||Skyshot: Final Damage +10%.|
|Shimmering Light||Upon killing an enemy, heals Lu Yi. Healing: 25% Max HP.|
|Blessing||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +15%.|
|Wild Expulsion||Upon a Crit, 18% chance of dispelling 1 buff from the target.|
|Aura||Base ATK, Base DEF, and Base HP +20%.|
|Morph||Skyshot: Each debuff on the target increases Lu Yi’s damage by +5%.|
Lu Yi Relics
As mentioned already, maximizing Lu Yi’s C. RATE is crucial to getting the most out of him. In addition, you want to get his ATK up to ensure that when his Crits are triggered, he can become a savage DPS nuker. Therefore, you should look to apply the following sets:
- War Machine: ATK +30%
- Fiery Incandescence: C.RATE +20%
Lastly, Lu Yi’s Relics’ characteristics should prioritize C. RATE, C. DMG, ATK BONUS, and SPD.
For more details on finding and determining the best relics for your Espers, check out our Dislyte Relic Guide.
More Dislyte Guides from OCG
More Great Free Games to Play
- All the Best Cell Phone MOBA Games
- Our Favourite Cell Phone Card Games
- Best Free Co-Op Games for Cell Phones
Join our Community
If you found this Dislyte Esper Guide useful then join our community below. We will keep you updated on any new Dislyte Guides we post, along with other interesting updates from the site.